🌸Chapter 29🌸

Naieigh pov

"You coming over?" "Not today I'm studying" "lemme help you😏" he said licking his lips at the phone. "No. Ion need no distractions" "Ima distraction?😕" "A big one" "it's like dat you know" "okay Malachi. Can I study now?" "You want me to bring something?" "You can bring me sum Starbucks and McDonald's" "whatchu want?" "Da regular and suprise me w/ da Starbucks" "Ight. Gimme bout 20, 30 mins" "Ight". He hung up and I continued to study.

Knock knock. Dang he ard here. Before I could get to the door it flew open. "Heyy bitch" "I forgot to crazy self had dat card" I said plopping on my bed. "Yup. What we finna study?" She said getting on the end of my bed. "Idm. You can choose" sh chose and we studied.

30 mins later
Knock. "You finally here. Taking all fucking day. Prolly was fucking up on some other bitch" "don't start dat" "kidding" I said taking the food out his hand. "Jade" nova said loud enough to where only I could hear. "Right" I said back and khi looked at us weird. "Nova meechie wanna talk to you" "I'm not speaking to him rn" "why. What happened" "cause he aggravating" "ain't they both". "I ain't even do nun No. whatchu not answering my phone calls for?" Meechie ssked thru the phone. "Whatchu do to bestfriend" "I ain't do shit" meechie replied. "Mhm okay. Khi you gotta go. They gon do room check ina minute" I lied. Nova was looking uncomfortable w/ meechie otp so I needed them to leave.
"Ight ma ima see you later" "see you later" I side hugged him and he left.

"Girl what's going on? What's wrong?" "I did something" she said looking down. "Whatchu do" "come". She got up and walked out and I followed her to her dorm.

"Here" she handed me a positive pregnant test. "No you pregnant!?" "Was" "whatchu mean was?" "I want an abortion. We not ready" "did you talk to meechie about it?" "No and I don't plan to, so you don't need to either" "when yo appointment?" "Thursday" "what time. Ima be there" "2:30. Also you wanna come with me tomorrow?" "Where?" "Get a wax" "a brazilian wax". Nova shook her head yes. "Fuck no. You on yo own Pooh" "Naiiughh" "don't Nai me. Ian doing dat shit. I heard it hurt" "you a bad bitch right" "and is, but won't be getting dat" "you scary hoe" nova said getting lowkey mad. "I'll get it but you buying lunch witcho pregnant ass" "not for long" she sighed deeply. I wasn't finna force her not to get the abortion. That's her. If she do change her mind ima always be there.

"You can wipe yo face now" "I did". We got up and left back to my dorm to continue studying.

Next day

"Come on" "don't rush me. I'm pregnant hoe" "so you keeping it" "no. We not ready at all" "it's coo. Ian telling shit cause at da end of da day it ftk". Me and nova started laughing. "You hell bitch" "I know" I said pulling off to get our asses waxed

"How you feel" "idk. Weird" "first time" "no this ain't yo first time?" "Nope. Like third. I went to get waxed when I first met meechie" "oh. You nasty" "he liked it tho". I mugged her. "Nigga really? On y'all first date?" "Yessss meechie tongue game strong" "what" "yess😫".

Next day
"You ready Pooh" "I'm ready". We walked in the clinic and Nova went to go check in.
"You coolin right?" "Yes Nai I'm straight" "just checking. Since I know you so well you gonna be an emotional wreck after dis so we need to figure out where we eating at and what kinda ice cream and shit we gon get" "I'm not" "yes you are" "ik. Strawberry and- well just talk about it afterwards. I'm having a lowkey panic attack" "you straight? You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to" "I know I do i jus-". She got cut off by my phone blowing up. Malachi called then FaceTimed then texted me. I declined.
Baby😫🤞🏾❤️👩‍❤️‍👨
➡️Nai wya?
➡️Y yo location off
➡️Wyd
➡️Why I'm on read
        Chill out I'm straight. Ima call you back when I leave here.

I knew he was finna keep blowing my shit so I powered it off looking up seeing Nova biting her nails. "No you coo" "yeah". She wrinkled her forehead. I knew she was lying. I stared at her until she gave in. "Am I wrong for doing this? Really be honest" "nova. It's whatchu feel is best for you. For y'all. If you feel that you and Demetrius ready for ah baby then we'll leave. If you not too sure we'll get it. Either way I support you and yk that" "what about meechie?" "What about him?" She looked up to the ceiling on the verge of tears. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"Nova Washington-Tarrs" the doctor called out. "You sure?" Nova nodded her head yes. "Well. I love you aunties nephew" I said rubbing nova stomach. "It was most definitely a she. I know she always wanted a girl. I just wanted to try and cheer her up.

Afterwards
"How you feeling?" "I'm cool" "Ight now. Where we eating at?" "Let's just get some chick fil a". We drove to chick fil a then Walmart then back to our dorms. Nova didn't cry like I thought she would. She is strong so she most likely wasn't gon cry in front of me.

Two days later

Baby😫🤞🏾❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
➡️why you ain't been picking up yo phone
I told you I be busy
➡️dassa sorry ass excuse
If you wanna be up under me jus say dat
➡️you hungry
You want me to come over?
➡️are you hungry
                                                  If you miss me jus say dat
➡️come on bruh

I hopped up and did my hygiene , then went to go get nova and we went to the trap.

"Hey baby" "hey Malachi" "no hey bae back" "I said hey. What we finna eat" "whatchu want?" He said grinning. "I did miss you" I said pushing him into the couch climbing on top of him. "Dem boys ina room" "fuck dem" and we kissed.

"Chill allat our. We still here" jay said throwing a couch pillow at me. "Jay stfu. Where yo baby mama anyways. Go be wit her" "I would but ian got one" "damn too bad" mAlachi said reaching up grabbing my neck back to him so we could kiss. "Go do dat shit in da room" "jealous?" "Very" he said sarcastically.

"Come on les go get sum to eat" Malachi said and I hopped off him. "Whatchu want?" "Mexican or Chinese?" "Is up to you" "Mexican" "ight". We hopped in the car and went to get food.

Back at the trap
"Khi lemme get some of yo food" "you gotcho own" "didn't ask" "mchtt". Ms and Khi ate then chilled in his room.

Like 30 mins later
"They arguing?" I asked Malachi referring to Meechie and Nova telling going on in they room. I shrugged and put my head back on his chest. About 3 mins later they still going at it and it sound louder so I got up.

"What's going on?" "You know about the abortion?"  I looked at nova who was both heated and sad. Meechie~"So you do. Why df y'all abort my child?"
Malachi~"When this happen?" Malachi asked.
Nai~"Whatchu mean why?"
Malachi ~ you should chill out Meechie
Meechie~ why. My first child. Why y'all kill it
Nai~ because it's her choice
Nova~ and I'm tryna tell him that
Meechie~ but y'all don't think I wouldn't have a say in that
Nai~ i mean you could but it wouldn't really matter cause at the end of the day she was gonna abort it
Meechie~ why. Give me a good explanation as to why I shouldn't punch you in yo shit nova
Nai ~ cause you won't tf I said stepping in his face
Malachi~ chill bae But I moved his arm out my way
Nai~ Demetrius boy you trippin
Meechie~ we'll talk bout dis later
Nai~ talk. later. Cause me and nova leaving
Khi~ you ain't even-
Nai~ i love you. Talk later. I kissed his lips and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Verse of the day

For where your treasure is, there will you heart be also.

Vote ‼️‼️