part 2🌸 not finished

..."ATTENTION. THE LIMO IS HERE. ONLY PEOPLE IN THE LIMO IS THE PREGNANT PEOPLE AND THERE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS. AND THE CAMERA MAN. PARENTS CARS AT THE VERY FRONT EVERYBODY ELSE FALL BEHIND THE LAST PARENT CAR AND THE LIMO IS LAST. OUT EVERYBODY OUT".

(not everybody was there. Only parents and immediate family)

We flooded out the house and everybody started pulling off.

"Damn. This limo nice" "right. And they got ice" I said getting excited and getting some and nova did the same. "Y'all fucking that shit up" "shut the hell up Malachi". He threw his hands up in surrender.

"Here Khi". Meechie threw him a bag and he took out a Burberry shirt. He looked at me as I looked at him and I looked at Meechie then back at Khi.
He pointed to Khi but I ain't look over there. I got up and walked to sit beside him. "What did I tell you?" "It match yo dress" "You think you good enough to wear that shirt?" He shrugged and put the shirt back in the bag. "I was hoping so" "yeah me too" I said pulling the shirt back outta the bag. "Don't prove me wrong and don't fuck this up". He just smiled and stared at me so I kissed him. Missed them damn lips. Anyways.

I looked back up and seen nova and Meechie staring at us. They exchanged looks then smiled wide as hell.
"Y'all can shut up. A kiss don't mean shit" "we ain't even say anything". I mugged nova then continued scrolling on my phone.

"Take our pictures". I took nova phone and took hella pictures for them and then she did the same.

"Ight y'all ready to do this?" "Hell yeah". It was a setback though. We had to wait on everybody to get in and situated and the camera man and woman to get ready.

Meechue stepped out first then got nova out then Khi stepped out then got me out. (Keep in mind this was recorded).

We walked in Meechie and nova first and everybody was hyping us up and shit.

y'all ima skip da baby shower part cause I'm too lazy so use y'all's imagination!!

Naieigh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Verse of the day Commit thy works unto the LORD , and thy thoughts shall be established

Commit thy works unto the LORD , and thy thoughts shall be established.