✨Chapter 13✨

"Why we at a gas station didn't we just get gas?" Meechie asked. "I gotta go change real quick, the house right around the corner so if you want you free to walk" I said sarcastically. I changed and we headed to ma house.

"Hey baby" my mom said pulling me into a hug. "Hey ma where the twins" "they upstairs" "oh. This Nova and this Meechie my best friends" ma smiled. "Hey y'all" ma said smiling widely at them. " our guest ran to the store real quick. Y'all go chill though" "Ight I'm going upstairs to mess with the twins". I went to Nigel room first but he wasn't in there so then I went to Nyquez room his ugly ass wasn't in his room neither. They was ina basement. I went downstairs and nova and Meechie was talking to ma. "Y'all come on, she gon bore y'all to death" "girl. I don't be bothering nobody" "yes you do ma". I waved for nova and Meechie to come and the obviously came.
Boom. "Twinnnnssssss" I yelled going into the basement. "Shutcho ass uppppppp" Nyquez said. "Boy fuck you. Hey favorite" I said while side hugging Nigel. "Wasgood hoe" "lul bitch" I threw back at him. "Is that nova ugly ass" "eeeewwww". "Nyquez and Nigel don't come for me when y'all both look like the bug from off bugs life. Hop off me😂😂" "shut up cause dat was corny" "mhm". "aye y'all know dat man ma talking bout us meeting ?" "Some nigga named Chris" "oh". "Y'all playing da game" "nope we just got the remotes in our hands for no reason". "Y'all come on, let's eat" ma yelled from da kitchen. We got up and ran up the stairs cause ma be throwing down.

"Go wash y'all hands, nasty asses". We washed our hands and sat at the table. Usually we'd eat around the house but we had guests. "Y'all this is Chris" "hi Chris" we sat there in silence for a moment. "My boyfriend and he's not replacing your dad he could never it's just that you know I-" "ma if he genuinely make you happy we happy" Nyquez said cutting her off. She smiled. "Now can we please eat??😭😭" Nigel fat self said. "Gon head".

We ate then I drove to Sins house.

Knock knock. "I'm coming" I heard jada say. She opened the door and smiled wide as heck when she saw me. "Heeeyyy Naieigh what you doing here" she said pulling me into a hug. "Just coming to check in on y'all" "Naiiiii" Kaliyah said running towards me. "Heyy Ka, how you been?" "Good. How was college?" "It's coo or whatever" "okay". "Soo you got a boyfriend yet?" Jada asked. "Not yet ma, all of them boys be wildin" "I bet". We talked and laughed for some time. "So where sin?" "He in the basement on him game". "Of course" I said getting up to go to the basement to mess with sincere.
"Hey Sin" i said coming in and this nigga was smoking weed. " when we start smoking weed sin?" "Hey naieigh, whatchu doin here" "I cant check up on boy bestie nomore" i pouted. "You can" "ik cause You ain't have no choice😜" "when you get down here?" "Today" "oh, what you doing today. You want some to eat" "boy tell me why ma..." I told sin everything. He always listen that's y i like talking to him. We talked for a while before I realized I had company at home so I left went to go pick up some bogangles for us and went home.

"Bout time yo ass come back" nova said. "I'm sure y'all enjoyed eachothers company" I said looking at meechie as he licked his lips. "I hope y'all ain't do nun in my bed weirdos" "we ain't even do nothing" "mhm okay, I'm finna take a shower" I said while passing them they food. I took a shower, ate then went back to sleep. We attended church with ma that Sunday then went back to campus. The twins stayed a little longer.

Not edited😜. Vote