✨Chapter 11✨

Also guess what. Not edited💀

New Year's Eve
Naieigh pov

It's New Year's Eve and if you guessed nova forcing me to go to this new year party. We at Four seasons tryna find something to wear.
Nova~ this pretty
Nai~ umm🥴
Ali~ you a hating bitch, das bomb
(Ali nova and Naieighs new gay boy bsf)
Nai~ Ali stfu you'll wear anything
Ali~ and will. I was wearing to nigga hands around my neck last night😜
Nai~ what nigga? When you find him lemme know
Nova~ y'all something else. I'm tired of yall😂
Ali~ go to sleep bitch😘
Nai&Nova~ mchtt

Nova found this pretty ass orange dress that made her skin glow. I found dis luh two piece and ali ass found whatever.
We left the mall, got something to eat and went back to campus. I ate, did some assignments then slept until practice. Practice was cool I guess. It was a chill day, we just ran through drills and yeah. I went back to my dorm, took a shower and went to sleep.

Jan 1st, New Years
Naieigh pov
2:37

On FaceTime with Ma❤️
Ma~ you still coming home tomorrow right
Nai ~ yess mama
Ma~ that's good, I want y'all to meet somebody
Nai~ who.
Ma smiled
Nai~ "Ma, somebody got you in love ?" I was happy on the outside but inside I felt down but I knew I had to be happy for her. Dad would want it
Ma~ you'll see tomorrow. And I want you here before 7. I repeat BEFORE 7. pm because if you come at 7 am I'ma kick yo ass.
Nai~ okay ma.
Ma~ okay girl I love you. Stay safe and happy new year.
Nai~ love you too and happy new year
She hung up and I stared in space for a while.
I eventually got outta the staring state and got up to do my hygiene just to get right in bed. I watched Netflix then suddenly drifted off into a sleep.

5:13 pm
Incoming FaceTime call from Prettyface Nova🤩💕

Nova ~ whatchu up to.
Nai~ shii sleep. what yhu doing ?
Nova~ open the door
Nai~ huh
*knock knock*
I opened the door and nova came in with a bag full of unknown stuff.
Nai~ whatchu finna do?
Nova~ nun just chill over here till 9 ish
Nai~ dont the party start at 10
Nova~ yeah
Nai so why we gon start getting ready at 9?
Nova~ because somebody by the name of Naieigh takes to long
Nai~ who me? wrong bitch😂
(Y'all know dat tiktok sound💀💀)
Nova~ mchtt
Nai~ you wanna stay here though ? I'm going to the court.
Nova~ nah.
Nai~ not on campus
Nova~ nope
Nai~ it's gon be a lot of dudes there
Nova~ I'm good
Nai~ hood niggas
Nova~ okay😁
Nai~ the shit i gotta say just to make you come somewhere wimme
Nova~ I was gon go as soon as you got ready to walk out
Nai~ oh. I knew that😃
I put on some clothes and we headed to the park.

Nova tried to look in the mirror but I shut it. "You's a bad bitch. You straight" i hyped her up. "See that's why I love you". "Yeah I know" I smiled as I grabbed my basketball and locked the car door. We walked over to the court and we passed tha ball back and forth. Nova don't play but she know what she doing. We played 1 on 1, I worked on drills then we played again. Of course I won both but nova wasn't far behind. "Aye" it was some boy yelling aye so we grabbed our stuff and hopped in the car and drove back.

7:47
We ran showers and went to eat. Like i said earlier college ain't cheap so I made me some noodles and nova had pb&j. We slept until 9:57. We woke up late.

9:57
Nova~ Nai get up we late
Nai~ how we not even ready
Nova~ that's the point dummy🤦🏾‍♀️💀
We got up, did hygiene and got ready.

Nova 👇🏾

Naieigh👇🏾

Naieigh👇🏾

••••11:07We walked in the party and it smelt like straight ass

11:07
We walked in the party and it smelt like straight ass. Like do people not know how to wash themselves. Me and Nova went to the drinks section and got some drinks. Nova and I took a shot. My first shot shot. I got some soda and followed nova till we met up with Ali. We danced a lil while Ali hyping up Nova. "Can I borrow your friend for a moment" I heard the nigga from sonic ask Nova while biting his lip at me. Nova smiled at me "no have her, me and Ali going somewhere". I elbowed nova and she nudged me toward him. They guy held his hand out and I took it. He lead me to this place where it was minimum people. We sat on this couch he started the conversation.

"My name Ty, and you is?" His voice was deep asf.
"Naieigh" I smiled as I told him. He nodded and lit a blunt. "You smoke?" No. "You wanna try?" Nahh I cant, it's my health conditions". I lied like a mf. I do t have no health conditions, I just didn't wanna try from no stranger. "Oh my bad". it's coo. We talked and he was a gentleman. He was soft spoken and he had manners. Or so I thought. "You single?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh moving it towards my area. I moved his hand and got up. He pulled me towards him and put me on his shoulders and took me to this room. He tried to shut the door but I kicked him and cut him causing him to fall to his knees. I ran with him following behind me. I went down the stairs not seeing nova not Ali. I saw contacts though and he was probably my only hope.

"Hey bae" I wrapped my hands around him waist. He looked at me confused asf and this girl I'm guessing was his girlfriend was staring hard asf. Ty came and grabbed my arm and pulled me into him holding my arms to where I couldn't move. "Not my problem" I heard contacts say. I now hated him.

Ty tried to drag me to his car but as soon as we got far enough out the doors I kicked and kicked till I was let loose. I cut him twice and tased him. Once he was down on the ground in pain I beat him and stomped him till I couldn't no more. I felt hands grab me.

Vote guys. And lemme know y'all thoughts.