✨Chapter 8✨(unedited)

Sunday August 29th
Moving day

Today was the day I was moving to my dorm at the hbcu I've been looking at since they offered me a full ride scholarship. North Carolina A&T. 💛💙. Me and Sin ended up going to different schools. He went to FAMU. We shipped him up last weekend. He and yanni had started dating and I wasn't jealous at all. Sincere and I are besties but not the ones meant for dating and I completely understand that and I'm deadass happy for them.

I moved in and found out I had no roommate so I was kinda happy ig. I decorated my room most of the day and slept the rest.

•Monday August 30th•

I woke up the next day and did my routine and dipped out. Today I was on a hustle to find a job. Ik y'all thinking why on the first day? My answer is cause I need that money*set it off scene💀*.  I got in my car and this fine chocolate man w/ blue eyes came up to my car and asked me was I Jude. I kinda think I wanted to be Jude though cause then contacts was something else on him. I shook my head no and drove off and went through my day came back to my dorm and knocked out.

Malachi (khi)

I'm waiting on this girl named Jude. They told me she drive a black car and she short and she  pretty. They said "you'll know her when you see her". I looked and seen a lot of pretty females everywhere. I seen this one fine ass itch. She was brownskin or darkskin i couldn't tell by the window tint but she was chocolate and I like chocolate. She was short but also thick in all the right places. I went and asked her and she wasn't Jude. Damn but ima still see what she can do frfr. But for rn lemme go find this Jude.

*15 mins later still malachi pov*
I'm looking around and looking around and then I felt a tap on my shoulder.
Jude~ "you khi"
khi~ "yhu Jude?"
Jude~ yeah and I been waiting for like ah hour.
*she was lightskin about 5'7 and not what I expected.*
Khi~ "das $15"
Jude~ "huh"
*she handed him the money and walked away*
I got back in my car and headed back to the trap. I sat on the couch and rolled up thinking about that girl. I want her and it shouldn't be hard. I get any chick I want, cause I'm that nigga.