✨Chapter 15✨

Naieigh pov
3 days later
January 17th(random date if it don't match up oh well)
4:57

"Naieigh you going to the party with me later on?" "Nope, and you can't force me cause I'm sleeping in" "i kinda knew your answer was gon be no anyways🤷🏾‍♀️" "so why'd you ask" I threw a shoe at her "cause I love messing witchu" "mhm" she threw the shoe back. "You at least coming w/ me to da trap" "hell yeah, that's where im finna sleep at. Da bed was soft asf, WiFi was jumpin, it was cold and it was clean and smelt nice" "define nice" "like vanilla and cologne" "it smell like vanilla in here, why you can't sleep in here?" "Nova. You in my business, don't do dat" she started laughing. "Why you juss can't admit you like being around dem niggas. dey funny asf" "dey do be coo tho". "What we gon do until then" "sleep" "how bout we go to the mall?" "With what money?" "Mines" "I'll drop you off but ima prolly go to the court" "ight". I got up and did my hygiene and we went out. I dropped Nova off. I went to a park and took some pictures.

7:49
"I'm in the food court Naieigh". I had nothing else to do so I went inside the mall with nova. We went in different stores wasting time. "Nai, you wanna do something with me?" "It depends" "let's get matching tattoos" "um no ma'am, we gotta do that another day cause I ain't got no numbing cream or nothing" "you a big baby" "I love you too nova" "okay then. Let's get matching piercings" I shook my head no. "Rock paper scissors, if I win we gotta get matching tattoos or piercings. If I loose you just gotta wait on me until I get mines done" "deal" we played and nova won. We walked to the place and I decided that I was gonna get matching piercings with her. "Which one we gonna get" "we?" Nova smiled wide asf. "You better tell me for I change my mind" "industrial, tragus or daith" "lemme see em, I like em you choose" "let's get all 3 then" "you got all 3 money?" She smiled and walked up to the desk. Nova was spoiled. She worked and did everything on her own but if she wanted or needed anything her parents would always give it to her. "What can I get for you two girls today" "can we get an industrial, daith and tragus" "for both" "yes" "okay that's $370"(random price)"damn nova that's a lot". She pulled out her card and put it in the card reader. "Early birthday gift". She took it out and the man lead us to our chairs. Nova went first. She took it like a ghee. "All done" "yo turn Nai". I sat in the chair.

"See it wasn't that bad" "it's lowkey cute" "i know, I chose it". We got in the car and headed back to the dorms. I dropped nova off at her dorm and we took showers and got ready for the rest of the evening.

9:41
"I'm outside" "coming". Nova got in the car. "Besttttt, you look bomb asfffff‼️‼️" "thank you pooh" "yeah, Meechie gon want sum tonight" I said turning out the parking lot. "Yup. And he ain't getting none, that's how you keep a nigga💅🏾". "Periodtt". We sung songs all da way to Meechie dem house.
"Hey friends, hey best" everybody looked up and nodded towards us then turned back toward the game. Nova went and sat next to meechie. I ain't see contacts so I went and sat next to tarris. "Hey best" I nodded my head. "We just waiting on icon den we ready". "Wait all y'all going?" "Yeah" "so y'all just gonna leave me here by myself?" "You can come" "Mchtt ight man" "khi coming back soon do you straight" "it look like I wanna be here w/ dat nigga. I wanna sleep he wanna play da game. Dat don't work" "make it work". I threw a charger block at him "you ain't getting this back" "ight y'all lets roll" "hold on. Where y'all keep y'all guns?" Jay crazy ass tossed me a one. "What im posed to do w/ this?" "what was you gonna originally do with it?" I picked it up and pointed it straight. Icon took it and put it in a compartment in the couch. "If you need it you know where it's at... crazy ass". Everybody got up and left. I grabbed the gun and went in the room and shut the door. I took off my pants leaving me in basketball shorts. I layed down trying to find a way to lay cause of the piercings. I finally got comfortable.
About 15 mins later
"Bruh what the fuck" I jumped up seeing contacts on the game again. I got up and unplugged the tv and sat back down with my head against the headboard. He turned around. "Whatchu stressed about now?" "Huh" "last time I seen you like that you was stressed and in need of money for food" "Mchtt please don't hold that over my head. I can't stand that shit. I'll pay you back" "Nah you straight". We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. "Can you please turn off that damn game?" "You gonna stay up?" "I can't go back to sleep anyways" he unplugged the game and put it back in the bag. "Whatchu tryna watch on Netflix?" "Just choose anything" ight. He put on a movie then climbed to the top of the bed.
"You got any siblings?" "Yup 2, what boutchu?" "I got ah little sister, my other brother died" "I'm sorry" "you good, it wasn't yo fault". We layed in silence for a while. "Yo friend nova got meechie ass wrapped around her finger, dat nigga sprung" "he deadass all she be talking bout. Meechie this and Meechie that" " I ain't never seen dat nigga act like that" "I bet" "pussy gotta be bomb" "you know something I don't" "whatchu mean?" "she ain't never mentioned nothing about dem fucking... they be fucking?" "Idk" "oh" "she crazy though" "I know, her ass told the RA I was having a seizure so she could get a key to my dorm" "how she do that". I sat up in excitement. I explained everything to him. Including the piercings.

Malachi pov
I watched Naieigh talk. She glew in excitement. She so mf beautiful. Ima put a baby in her. I thought she was crazy cause she carry hella knives but she just might be straight though.

Nai pov
Me and Malachi talked. Yes I learned his name, well i been knew it but I liked contacts. "vvvbb vvvbb vvvbb vvvbb vvvbb" my ipad kept vibrating. I picked it up to see that Ali was sending me pictures of this fit and which shoes would go better with it. "Texting off a iPad... imagine" "hush cause it's yo fault nigga" "if you want me to buy you a new one just say dat" " I don't cause I feel like you da type of person to keep something over people head n I hate that shit" "you be doing me wrong" "how". He ain't say nothing. I got up and put on my clothes. "Where you going" "I'm hungry". He got up and put his shirt back on and got all his needs together. "Where you going?" "You ain't leaving me here by myself" "you scared?" "I ain't you nigga" "I was not scared". He picked up the gun. I just looked down. "Remind me to wipe off them fingerprints later when we get back". "Ight". I grabbed my keys and i headed to the car while Khi locked the doors. "We in this car dummy" "say no more" I jumped in his passenger seat and got comfortable. He turned on the heat and we left out the driveway. "Where you wanna eat at?" "Subway, it's prolly like the only thing open rn" "it's only like 11" "like I said. Prolly da only thing open rn". We drove to subway and got our sandwiches and cookies. We went to Walmart to get drinks. "Malachi let's play a game" "for why?" "You'll see. Rock Paper Scissors" we played and I won. "Okay you won what you get?" "You'll see" I walked off and Malachi tried to follow me. "I'll meet you in the car" and I walked off and he walked out the store w/ the drinks. I went to the craft area and got some washable markers and sharpies. I checked out and went outside looking for Malachi but I didn't see him. He pulled up in the front like 3 minutes later. "Whatchu get?" I showed him the markers. He looked confused. "I wanna color your tattoos". He smiled and drove off. "You wanna eat in the car or home?" "In my dreams cause I'm sleepy" "oh nawh you finna stay up cause i just spent money on food. I looked at him and smiled. He was lowkey sweet and not as cocky as I thought. He parked the car in this parking lot and we ate. After we ate he drove us to this nice ass condo/apartment complex. I followed him up and we went in. His apartment was nice asf. "If you live in this nice ass place then why yhu always at the other house?" "Cause don't nobody ever be here with me. He walked out the apartment door and came back in with a dog. I jumped at first but the dog was chill. "You ain't scared or allergic or nothing right?" I reached out to the dog and he came. He was so pretty. "I'm getting in the shower".
10 mins later
"Huh" he threw me some basketball shorts and a shirt and a pack of brand new draws. I opened it and grabbed a pair and gave the rest back to him. He gave me a towel and a rag and a bonnet. I laughed inside cause how'd he know. I took a shower then I made him lay on his back as I layed on the stomach coloring his tattoos. We were in deep conversations. We talked until I fell asleep on his chest. I caught feelings that night. The next morning we drove back to meechie house and went in. "Where y'all nasty fuckers was at?" "Tarris why you in grown folks business?" "Girl you is 18 sit down" "where nova I'm finna go" "she upstairs sleep w/ meechie" "meechie gon have to drop her ass off then cause I gotta get to class. "Talk to y'all later. See y'all later" I turned around to walk out the door and Malachi following me. I got in the car and rolled down the window. "Das crazy cause last time we was like this I had yo keys" we both laughed. He passed me a brand new phone and I smiled and hugged his neck. "Thanks" i pecked his lips and rolled up my window to drive off. BUTTERFLIES.