💫43💫

2 years later

Over the few years we've been growing back apart. Khi started seeing someone and so did I. Thing is I just met Cj. Khi met Nia(Niya) like a year ago. I still live in the same apartment, waiting till Ry'lin gets a little older so I can get a house. Khi moved to clt to be closer to Ry'lin so he lives with Nia. She's actually pretty ash and we good friends. Shes good with Ry too. I'm not the jealous type nomore. He do him and I do me. We co parent and he does better than expected.

June 7th. N'Khis 2nd birthday
FF yo after the party and she's opening up gifts
"Ry you wanna open up mommy's first or daddy's?" She pointed to the big yellow present. "So Cj first. Dang mami. I'm hurt". "Nah let her open up daddy's first". Khi placed the present in front of her and she tapped it then khi pulled it out for her. "Daddy got you some shoess. Ouuu baby look" she looked at the shoes then put them in her mouth. "No. Here's Cj though". Cj took the yellow bag in front of N'Khi and pulled out a tablet. He turned it on for her and she got amazed and started smiling. I heard a puff and looked over at khi who's face showed he was upset.
The whole party he was off.

"Nai come here" "wassup" "I thought you said no tablet" "I did but I can't control what he does with his money" "but you can control what I do with mines?" "I don't control you" "you told me not to get that tablet" "you coulda still got it" "but because of you I didn't" "omg Khi. I'm not doing this with you. Not at my child's birthday party" I said walking off. "Our".

November(thanksgiving)
Ma Tisha wanted to do a big family dinner with her grandchild and my side of the family so she invited us all to her house. I invited Cj so Khi went and got Nia.

FF to dinner
cj- "Ry you okay?" "I'm okay cj" "just checking" "baby you okay?" "Cj already asked me daddy" "I know". She shrugged.

"Khi" "wassup" "can you chill?" "What I do?" I rolled my eyes and finished my food and feeding Ry.

"Mommy can Khi Khi have dessert?" "Please mommy?" "Sure. Give her something small cj. I don't want her up running". Cj winked and turned to get Nuh'Khi some pie.

"Nah I got it homeboy" Khi said attempting to take Nuh'Khi from Cj. "Nah its cool" "like I said I got it. She my daughter so ima get it" "and like I said ima get it cause she asked me" "aye you got something against me lightskin?" "I should be asking you that".
They went back and forth getting louder and Nuh'Khi came to me.

*still arguing finna swing.

"Hey, hey, hey. Excuse me. Tf y'all arguing for" they both turned yelling at me tryna let me know wassup.

"Arguing over getting some pie. Both of y'all really mf childish". I went to grab our stuff and me and Nuh'Khi drove all the way back home to Charlotte.

12:48
"Who at my door this late?" I opened the door to see Malachi. "Whatchu want Khi?" "I'm sorry" "Alexa play 'too late" "playing Good Days by SZA" "that's not what I said" "for real Nai. I just don't like that nigga" "what he ever do to you" "ion like him around Ry" "ion say shit about Nia being wit her" "it's different" "what's different Khi?" "It don't matter. Ion want him round Ry nomo. End of discussion" "nah it's not cause YOU DONT RUN SHIT. WHO YOU IS TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY CHILD" "quit yelling and our child. And he might rape or some shit" "and NIA NOT??" "She ain't that" "and I am, cause let's not forget when Raven reassured you and I brought her back you still shot me. GO SHOOT THAT BITCH FOOT KHI" "stop yelling and once again that's different" "RY'S YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER. LIKE I SAID YOU DONT FULLY KNOW HER. WHATS HER MIDDLE NAME?" He just stared. "Eg- muthafucking xactly. Don't know shit about her. Please let her run of with Ry so you can shoot her. Fucking different my ass" I said walking away. "You needa leave that bitch ass nigga. Ion trust him" "leave Nia. Ion trust her" "nah. She cool". I stuck up my middle finger and walked away. "When?" "Kiss my ass" "right now?" "You needa leave" I said picking up Cj FaceTime call. "My bad I forgot we rode together. Can you get a hotel. I can come get you tom-" "she not getting shit. Y'all done". He took the phone, and smashed it into the floor.