✨Chapter 19✨

Naieigh pov
We currently at the mall right now waiting on Raven. Ms. Tisha said she'll have Malachi drop raven off but I don't have to see him so she'll have raven walk to the food court by herself but I knew Malachi was not gonna let that happen. "Hey Ray Baby you ready to go?" "Yes" "you ate already or...?" "Yeah Khi got me some McDonald's" "you want something else?" "No". "Ight lets go" I said picking her up. "Here" Malachi gave me her bags and a stack of money. "Half of it is her other half is yours" I put Raven down grabbing her hand and throwing the bag over my shoulder walking away. "Naieigh" Malachi said grabbing my arm. I snatched away, looked back at him in disgust and turned back around walking away. I took Raven to this adventure park. We went on plenty of rides and everything. She was scared asf when we went on the go karts but yeah.

9:37
"See you next weekend ray" "okay. See you later". I handed her over to ms. Tisha. "Thank you" "no thank you. Malachi trippin girl" "he's fine". "How was your day" I heard ms Tisha say before shutting the door.

Next weekend
February 2nd (random date)
Naieigh pov

Today I was babysitting at Ms. Tisha house. She promised me she ain't tell malachi so I aint have to see him. I wanted to stay in today cause dese cramps lowkey kicking my ass but anything for Raven. We just stayed in watching movies all day.

5:17
Ding dong. I was on the couch and if I moved I'm pretty sure I was gon die. "Ray can you get the door. I'm right here". She went to get door and in cake Malachi. I looked at the tv not paying any attention to him. "Hey naieigh". I ain't say nothing. He tried to grab my hand and I pulled away. "Ray go in the room real quick let me talk to Nai" "It's naieigh" I said getting up almost falling. "Why you being so hostile". I ain't say anything. I started to walk but the cramp took over my body causing me to wince in pain. "You good" "I'm fine malachi" "cramps kicking yo ass?" "That's none of Malachis concern" "can we just talk" "TALK DAMN IT. TALK MALACHI" I yelled cause he was aggravating me and I was hurting. "Why you yelling?" "Because Malachi don't you see me hurting. Not only physically but mentally. The nigga who shot me, the nigga who made me sit outta 2 damn games so far and if I fuck up I prolly ain't gonna play again. Dumb as- essss" i hissed in pain. "You want me to get you something" "no Malachi. I just want you out my face" I said tears now coming down my face. I sat back down getting under the covers as Malachi walked out.

6:14
Knock knock. "Ray...". This time I was in the bed and still couldn't move so I sent ray and watched from my camera. About three seconds later I heard little paws and slightly heavy breathing then seen snoopy come from around the corner. "Snooopppyy. Hey snoopy babyyy". Snoopy jumped on the bed and continued to lick me. I rubbed him kissing his doggy forehead. "Here" Malachi handed me a heating pad and some pain pills. "Thanks but I'm straight" "I didn't ask. Take the damn pills". He handed me a water and I took the pill and layed down while he got the heating pad ready.
I started to sit up but Malachi put his hand on my stomach. I moved it and he put it right back. "Chill out . Juss lay here". I layed there on my phone not looking at Malachi. "I been calling yo phone y you don't be picking up?" Silence. He snatched my phone. "Malachi. Stop frfr I- juss gimme my phone back" "lemme talk first" "didn't I give you a chance to talk earlier". Snoopy started to crawl into my lap. "Get down" "stop yelling at my dog". He sat on the bed and looked down while I was playing with snoopy ears. "Can I see it?" "See what Malachi". He nodded toward my foot. I tried to tuck my foot up under me but he pulled it toward him. He took the sock off and unpeeled the wrap. "Damn Nai I'm sorry". I ain't say nothing. "How long you gonna be on bed rest?" "For next week then I'm going back to the game" "ain't you posed to be on for three weeks" "I coulda been on for none but look" I said as I pulled my foot back to me but he kept a tight grip on it. "How many times you want me to apologize naieigh" "none Malachi. I want you to stop" "okay but if I stop then what? We done? No more Naieigh and Malachi? No more Naieigh, Malachi and Raven and Snoopy?" He said standing up. "No there's always gonna be a Naieigh and Raven. There's always gonna be a Naieigh Raven and snoopy" i said taking everything off me and standing up too cause ain't no nigga finna think he bigger than me. "so it's just not gonna be a Naieigh and Malachi?" "Was there ever Malachi?" "When you was laying up in my bed, when you layed in my lap, when we held hands when you colored my tattoos when we had deep conversations Naieigh, you mean to tell me there wasn't an US?" I stood in silence, he had points and I did miss it. "Thought so. Yo mf Icecream in the freezer". After he said that he walked out. "Mala-". I put on my sock and chased after him. He was about to shut his car door but I snatched it open. I stood there and seen his eyes was red like he was about to cry. "I'm sorry Malachi. Damn okay I'm sorry" "whatchu got to be apologizing about" "everything I'm sorry for putting you through hell. I'm sorry for latching on, thinking I was right for you I'm sorry. I'm sorry for focusing more on basketball and grades more than my feelings I'm sorry. Now that I apologized your free. Go find you somebody that's really worth it malachi". "What'd I tell you about doubting yourself Naieigh". I didn't say anything I juss kept on walking back to the house. "Bring yo ass back here. Right now naieigh" I came back but looked down. "I deadass should punch you dead in ya throat cause I told you bout that. Look at me" he put his hand on my chin, lifting my head up. "Ion want nobody else. Why you think I'm here right now. Y you think I brought allat shit" he kept on sweet talking tryna lighten the mood...
"You think Raven want another big sister?" "I will kill that bitch" "I know" we both started laughing. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him and he grabbed my throat and kissed me back. We stopped when we say Raven at the door and her jaw was dropped. "Cmon lets go" "uhn uhn I'll bring you snoopy but you gotta go" "how you gonna kick me away from my own moms house?" "Cause she 1000% loves me more". I went in and got snoopy and bring him out and buckled him up in a seatbelt. He hated it. "Why you buckle my dog up?" "Cause I love him so he needa be safe" "you didn't buckle me up" " tf I look like buckling up somebody I don't give a shit about" "you wasn't saying that when you was all on these lips" "bye bruh" "Huh". He gave me my phone and I snatched it. "Don't get fucked up out here Naieigh". I walked back in the house seeing Raven jumping in excitement. "We are not cool, I still don't like ya brother" "mmhmm okay if that's whatchu wanna say". We finished watching movies till Ms. Tisha got back. "Thanks naieigh" "anytime. Next weekend?" "Nope. We're going out of town" "oh😕" "chile you'll be fine" "have a good night y'all" "see y'all later".