✨Chapter 14✨

"Freshman 16... freshman- Johnson" all I heard was yelling. I was dribbling and this big girl was guarding me so I passed it AK and she missed and the other team had the ball. "Time out" I heard coach call. He starting to piss me off. "Freshman you had that why you ain't pull up?" I looked down cause if I looked up at him I was gon get more upset. "No answer? Sub. Whitewater go in for Johnson. Bench" he pointed at me. I sat down trying to calm myself down. I ain't play the rest of the game. We lost by 8 points. 57-65. "Aye freshman don't even trip. You did yo thing out there. You had most of them points, chill out". The captain from last year told me. She graduated but she always came to our games. I put on my clothes and went to the parking lot where nova was waiting on me with meechie. "You did yo thing out there bestie" meechie said tryna lighten up the mood. "Yeah ight" was all I said, I got in the car and drove to the dorms and took a shower. After the shower I ate and went to sleep. I think that coach hate me. Idk.

Next day

Prettyface Nova🤩💕

➡️Wyd today
                                                          Probably hit up the court why

➡️you wanna go to meechie dem house today
                                                I love you nova Pooh but fuck no

➡️why

                                           I just don't feel like being bothered today

➡️ dat nigga is not worried about you

                                            I hope not.

➡️ you petty. I'll be over in 15 mins.

                                               Goodluck

➡️don't need it watch this

12 mins later
"Beep" my door flew open. I seen nova and the RA and two that people with medical aid boxes. "Naieigh, you good baby? You seizures over? Did you check your blood level?" She pinched my ear. "Nova I'm fine now." She smiled and turned around. Thanks for letting me in, anything could've happened to her" nova said in the most fakest voice ever. I stood there in shock. "If you have any medical conditions we need to know about fill out this sheet" he handed me a sheet and I said thank you and they walked out. Nova and I bust out laughing. "Nova why you do that to themm💀💀" "didn't I tell you i was coming to get you" "yeah lemme get in the shower". I got in the shower and then I got out and we headed to meechie and them house.

"Hey meechie, hey best, he-" "you ard said hey to me, why you say it again? You cheating?" Meechie said as he started fake sniffing. "Boy you aggravating" I said while walking to sit beside tarris.
I sat in the corner on my phone cause I wanted to, plus I was ard aggravated from the game yesterday.
30 mins later
I looked up to see they asses passing a blunt. "Why y'all ain't say y'all was smoking? I ain't tryna hotbox, abuse. Point me to a room." I said. "You boring" icon said "I ain't finna be breathing dis shit. Ion need no more complications, the coach ard hate me" I said getting up. "Fuck that coach. You want me to light his ass up? "Jay💀. No🤦🏾‍♀️💀". "You lame" I stood there till Meechie pointed me to a room. I went in and took off my shoes getting comfortable. It was a pretty nice guest room. For them to be some boys they keep it clean. I put on a Netflix and was out until I felt somebody sit on the bottom of the bed. It was contacts. He turned around and tried to grab the remote and I bit his hand. "You got problems. Wasn't you just sleep?" I just payed there and ain't say nun. "Mchtt" he turned back around and did whatever and I closed my eyes going back to sleep.
About 5 mins later I heard the game. "Turn that shit off, I'm tryna mf sleep" "is that my problem". I got heated. Don't ever play wimme and my sleep. I got up and unplugged the game. "Ain't even gon do nun, I knew you was gonna do that anyways" he got up and plugged it back up. I kept on twisting and turning tryna get back comfortable and tryed to adjust to the sound. I got up and unplugged it again. "Ima keep plugging it back up" he shrugged. "And ima keep unplugging it tf" "just stay up and I'll turn it off" "I'm fucking sleepy" "why you cuss so much and how you sleepy if you sleep all day?" "Cause I'm fucking sleepy and you not caring. 2 how yk if I sleep all day. Most of my day be at the court. So when I say I'm fucking sleepy I'm fucking sleepy". He continued playing the game and I stayed up on my phone. I couldn't go back to sleep. After like 25 mins I went out the room to go find nova but her and meechie was in another room. I went back in the same room and plopped on the bed w/ a bigger attitude. I was hungry and I ain't want to noodles or pb&j. I FaceTimed ma❤️

Ma~ hey baby wassup
Nai~ hey ma wyd
Ma~ in Walmart with Chris
Nai~ tell him I said hey.
Ma~ he said hey
I smiled
Nai~ ma i ain't wanna ask you for nothing but i can pay you back when I get my check I promise but can you cashapp me like $30
Nai~ please I'm tired of eating noodles and pb&j
Ma~ why you ain't say nothing. You want me to come take you shopping?
Nai~ i ain't wanna worry you
Ma~ "I ain't wanna worry you?" If you hungry and need some money you needa let me know. You ain't finna starve to death. Do you even sleep you look tired
Nai~ I'm straight ma
Ma~ ik when you lying to me but I ain't finna make you tell me
Ma~ but child let me finish ima cashapp you when I get in the car love you
Nai~ love you too ma thanks
Ma blew a kiss through the phone and hung up
I turned my iPad off and rested my head against the dashboard. I sat there for a few seconds till contacts said something.
"Why you ain't say nothing" "cause I'm straight" "really, you deadass juss called ya moms for some money. Why you ain't tell us you was tired of eating noodles" "cause" "you want me to take you to the grocery store?" "No. I got a car" " I'm talking about buy you some food?" "Uhn uhn" "okay" he shrugged as he was putting up the game. Finally. I layed down and went to sleep. I slept for like a hour and a half. Contacts went somewhere but left a $100 bill in my shoe. (Why in the shoe tho💀). Nova was staying over at Meechie so I drove to get bogangles then home. I ate good so I was happy. I got back from practice, ordered some food, took a shower then went to sleep. I slept good.