✨Chapter 22✨

Naieigh pov
February 8th
Game day
"Malachi". I climbed on top of Malachi recording myself kissing him. I eventually saved it and put it down. "Malachi. I'm finna go" "it's so early. You can miss a class" he said grabbing my hips. "Nope" I kissed his lips and went to get in the shower. When I got out Malachi was sitting ona toilet. Not using it juss sitting there. I grabbed the towel, wrapped it around me and stepped out. I walked over to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Why you ain't invite me in?" "Cause you was sleepy" I turned around to kiss his lips then back to brushing my teeth. "I still am. Come back to bed" he said leaning on my back. "Nope. Next time though". "I'm okay with that". "I know you is. Go get my clothes". He handed me a shirt and some joggers" "dis not mines" "yo stuff downstairs n ian going down there rn. Lemme go get ya bra and panties. Or you want boxers?" "Boxers" he threw me da pack of boxers and went to get my bra. It got me thinking. How he know this my size of boxers cause these ain't his he wear a different size. "Huh" he handed me my bra and I put it on and got ready.
"I got extra time, you want me to cook?" "What's ina fridge?" "I can make sum. But we'll have to go shopping later on" "well?" "" you don't cook" "that's cause you don't allow me to" "maybe later Malachi". I took out the food and cooked. After, we sat at the table and talked. Then it was time for me to go so we walked to the car. "If i woulda let you hit would you would have kicked me out malachi?" "Why you ask that?" "Cause everybody be doing it. All everybody want is pussy or dick" "well I ain't everybody" he kissed my forehead. "You a real one naieigh. Listen to me when I say dat. Ima marry you one day but you don't know dat yet". I blushed. "N here. Don't bang on my door nomo. Das hella embarrassing". He put a keychain with my name on it around my neck. "Bet". We kissed and I pulled off to school.

After school
Game time
Right now we losing 23-34 buh das not a big loss and it's only the second quarter. Dese girls was a whole nothah breed. They was big and strong asf. They defense was bomb and they offense was good. They do be fouling tho.
4th quarter
"Johnson Bree open or you can just shoot or lay it up" I heard as I brung down the court. "Gold" I called out a offensive play. Basically Bree and jt switch and while they switching I pass tha ball to quira and she shoot it. We did that and she made it. They got ball and we was on defense.
We got about 7 more minutes in this game and I'm not pg rn I'm sg. Tri passed me the ball and I went up for a lay up and this big girl came and blocked it while pushing me down harder then it was at the last game. "Damn" "you straight?" "Foul!" "You straight johnson?" I shook it off but when I was about to stand up between my foot and my ankle I couldn't tell which one hurt more. "Johnson down?" "Nahh I'm up" I said getting up shaking it off, limping to the free throw line. "Eeeesshh" I winced in pain ever step. "Nah she down. Sub for Johnson" "coach I'm fine." "You can go back in in 2 mins juss chill out". I looked into the stands no longer seeing Malachi. All I saw was raven, ms. Tisha nova and Ali. I sat on the bench examining my ankle and it hurt like a bitch.
3 mins later. 1 mins left
"Coach you said I was gon go in" "I see you hurt you straight". I juss sat back. I knew it was only for the best. After the game I wrapped my ankle and drove to the trap cause that's where everybody was at.

Malachi pov
I was at Nai game. She was hitting dem hoes buh as soon as I seen her go down I felt bad asab. Knowing I'm the one that made her like that hurt. I shoulda never shot her frfr. I really sometimes can't control my anger. "Ma ima be right back. I gotta go get naieigh stuff". I went to the bathroom and splashed my face. I ain't mean to take off the paint but oh well. "Hey baby" "what Jude. Didn't I tell you we was done?" "You leaving me for her broke down ass?" "Girl. I'm not in the mood rn" "so let me help you" "ion need it tho" "your girlfriend wont suck ya dick. So let me" "that's cause she my wife" "okay and. She still won't please you like I will" "if not my hand it". I walked away and got in my car and drove to get naieigh some food. I was horny ash tho so...
5467786643(random number)
                                               I changed my mind. Juss don't say shit or you dead.
➡️oohh so now you need me.
                                               Mchtt. Bruh you coming or not?
➡️trap?
                                               Yeah.

I felt bad for doing this behind naieigh back but I'm stressed asab.
"Wasgood niggas" "wassup. Where Nai?" "Still at da game" "why you leave early?" "Why you asking so much questions?" "Ight" "let her in when she get here" "who Nai?" "Sure". I turned around and walked to my room. It stayed clean cause nobody really be there. I put Nai stuff to the side and waited on Jude. "You know where you going bruh" I heard jay say like he was aggravated so of course Jude was here. "Hey baby" "no hey baby. We ain't dating" "nobody said we was". She tried to kiss my lips but I moved. I sat on the couch and she sat down beside me touching on him. "Stop teasing me. You see I'm ard hard". "And. I juss got make sure he know who he belong to". She then got on her knees and did her thing.

Naieigh pov
"Hey doe does" "where Malachi" "in his room" "not here" they both said at the same time. "Ooookkkaay. Y'all weird but" I walked toward the room and I heard jay say sorry and icon after that. I opened up the door and saw Malachi getting sucked by the cheerleader who tried to touch my face. "Oohh. Um okay" "naieigh. It's not even what it looks like" "you right. I shoulda knocked" I said nonchalantly but I was hurt asab inside. I walked to the couch and sat down with my head in my hands before I quickly got up and went to my car. "Naieigh". I got in my car and drove off. As soon as I hit that corner everything hit me. The mugging me, the number 1, the boxers the tightness when I put my AirPods in and he was like scared ish. He was blowing up my phone. I picked up. "Yes malachi?" "I'm sorry" "whatchu got to be sorry for?" "For being with her instead of your game and for being with her being yo back and n-" " we wasn't dating anyways" "so you not mad" "nahh Khi. I'm straight, juss hurt" and I hung up. When I got to the dorm I called Ali cause he seemed to kno more stuff cause he be catching on things I don't. "Ali" "wasswrong you good? Why you sound like you been crying" "I haven't it's allergies" "mhm. Wassup tho" "this Jude, you know her?" "Yeah. Das Malachi old gf why" "no reason" "oh. Ima have to ca all you back hun. And when I call back be prepared to tell me what's really going on" "mmkay". I hung up and wiped my tears and put on some different clothes and did my work.

I got in the tub (She got her own tub/bathroom) and played my music and sat there and Ali called me. "So I heard ole girl was caught w/ Malachi?" "Yup i said ina hurt voice" "...". Ali talked but I wasn't listening. It caught me when I heard Ali say sum about Jude having aids. "Ima call you back".

Malachi🙄
➡️talk to me answer the phone
➡️ naieigh
➡️Fr naieigh
                         Read 10;57

                   Meet me at the park in five minutes.

I drove to the park and waited on Malachi. While I was waiting I put my led lights on yellow to try to make it seem like I was straight. (Yes she got LED lights in her car. She a bad bitch periodt!! ). I seen malachi pull up so I hopped out. "Hey" he tried to hug my but I bagged up. "Only three questions and then we done here" "I thought you said you wasn't mad?" "I'm not, dad not da point". He stayed silent. "Okay then ima get straight to the point. Do I have aids, hiv or any sexual disease?" "Huh" "did you give me anything? Cause I heard that girl had everything in the book" "I've been tested before so no" he did that scratching his head thingy so ik he was lying. "Why you scratching you head Malachi. DO YOUR BALLS ITCH OUT OF NOWHERE? ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION. DID YOU GIVE ME ANYTHING YES OR NO?" "Why the hell is you yelling" "cause you lying." "I'm not. So chill. I don't know where you got to this audacity from but make me smack the fuck outta you Marie" "Yeah alright Carter". I walked to the other side of my car but Malachi pulled me back. "You asked yours so lemme ask mines" " you got a minute go" I said looking away cause a year was finna fall" "are you mad frfr?" "Malachi I gotta go". He grabbed my arm again and pulled me closer. "If you not mad gimme a kiss". I closed my eyes and pecked his lips and walked away wiping them. "That's not no damn kiss naieigh and you know dat".