💫chapter 40💫

"Yo second to last appointment you ready?" "Yep" "come on Nai we gon be late" "Nai he coming?" "Icon you can't go this time" "but it's my turn" "I know that but Khi wanna go" "so we both can't go" "he's the daddy" "and I'm the best friend" "woaahh there" "shut up Meechie" " just let khi go Gerald" "don't say my government" "you can go next time" "no he won't" "shut up khi" me and icon said at the same time. "He the daddy so he gotta go" "Ight gon head. Ion care no more. I was always there for you and when he wanna get back in y'all life you do me like that" icon said fake crying. "Get out my face icon🤣🤣".

Me, khi, nova and Meechie headed out to the doctors office.

At doctors appointment
"I haven't met you before. You must be one of the best friends. I'm-!" "No actually I'm the dad" "ouuhh dad😬". Me and Khi exchanged glances. "Whatchu mean by that?" "It's just that I heard some things about you" "she be talking about me" he said smiling. "Not her but the girl best friend. And I wouldn't smile. The things she said weren't so good" "excuse me but who are you to expose shit like that to him. If anything that's my job right?" "I'm sorry ma'am. I just felt it was essential" "I'm your patient correct? Not your friend. You don't just blurt shit out like that. Come on do my check up so I can gtfo. I will make sure to put in a good review". As soon as I was about to lay down khi said "She will find another doctor. Make sure to send the information over" and pulled my arm (lightly y'all) and brung me out of the building.

"Wtf was that khi. Don't pull me like that. That's embarrassing" "no naieigh. Wtf was that. That's embarrassing. Out here telling people shit they don't needa know" "you yelling at me like I was the one saying shit" "okay you acting like you couldn't have stopped her" "it's Nova, Malachi. If she wanna do it she's gonna do it" "and I get that too she don't needa be telling our business and shit" "i know but she was only tryna stick up for me. She felt guilty" "so that's okay for her to run off at her mouth" "you stop it. You is not finna blame her. Had yo ass woulda been there she wouldn't have been saying shit about you" "we not finna do this shit Marie" "we don't have to" "okay then". He opened my door and walked to get in on his side and started the car.

"Why you not getting in?" "Cause I have a fucking appointment khi" "you not going back in there, you ain't hear what I said?" "You don't run me" "ian saying I do". I shrugged and started walking back towards the building. "Get back".

As I was going in nova and Meechie was coming out. "What happened, why you look so mad?". Nova grabbed my hand and we walked back towards Khi" "what'd you do to her?" He smacked his teeth and got in his car and shut the door. "What happened Nai?" "The fucking doctor told khi whatchu said bout him" "and he mad about that. I mean everything" I said. she yelled at khi knocking on his window. She kept on fucking with him and he started getting aggravated and it was pissing me off so I walked across the street to chick fil a, and as I was walking I ordered a Uber back to khi house to get my car and I went back home in clt.

They was blowing up my phone but ian wanna heat allat bs.

I went home took a nice shower and went straight to sleep.

4:37 am

FaceTime call from Babydaddy🤦🏾‍♀️
"Yes khi" "you cooled down now?" "No are YOU cooled down now?" "Why you take off without telling me?" I yarned, hung up and went right back to sleep. I was sleepy and ain't have time fo his shit.

10:36
"You hung up on me last night" "I know" "why?" "Why am I feeling like you think you run shit. Why tf you keep asking questions" "I know I don't, i was just worried" "about?" "Nai, you're a black pregnant, with my child woman that lives alone. And you know this world crazy" "I got my knives I'm straight" "sometimes knives can't protect you" "sometimes they can" "ight. Whatever. You rescheduled a appointment?" "Yea. It's down here next Tuesday at 2" "why you schedule it down there" "cause I can. Stop questioning me nigga please". And I hung up again.