💫Chapter 42💫

"Khi come on. It's time to get the day started. We got a lot to do" "what time is it?" "11:26" "we only had a good 4 hours of sleep" "that's what it's like being a parent. Get used to it. Come on" "gimme 5 more minutes" "be up before I get out the shower" "mhm".

I took a nice shower and came back in to his still sleep. "Khi. Come on" "lay wimme real quick" "then we get back up" "30 mins?" "30 mins". I climbed back in bed and we went back to sleep.

4:37
"Khi. Khi get up" "I'm up I'm up." "Look whatchu did. It's about to be 5" "damn" "it's your fault. Go get in the shower. You got 15 mins" "you feel energized though don't you". I rolled my eyes and went in the living room. It was clean and everybody was gone.

FaceTiming Nova😝💕

"Wya?" "We left" "well duh. Why you ain't wake me up" "cause y'all was sleep" "bye nova" "noo🤣" "what?" "Ily" "ily2 child". I hung up and went to go do my hygiene.
"Get out. I know you see me in the shower" "you acting like it's something I ain't never seen before boy bye" "mchtt".

He got out the shower with the towel wrapped around his waist and a little water dripping from his chest. "Get out" "what I do. I literally just got out the shower" "Nah you tryna impregnate me again" "I ain't even do nothing". I covered my eyes. "If you tryna say I'm fine just say that". I rolled my eyes. He came up behind me, with his member on my ass, grabbed my throat and slut kissed me. "See tryna impregnate me again. Move". I pushed him out and stood there blushing at the kiss we just had.

"Where we going first?" "Idk. Idk where to start" "decorations, clothes, blankets..." "target" "what we getting?" "Idk. We just gon see". We went in target and got a couple of stuff.

"This cute. You want this?" "No I wanna go to another store for covers and shit". He threw it in the buggy. We went to hobby lobby, five below and Walmart.

"Where you wanna eat at?" "Home. It's late. I'm tired" "Nah. I'm tryna take you out to eat" "can we go another time" "no". I gave him the eyes. "Idgaf about that face nomo naieigh" "im sleepy" "and" "can we have bojangles ?" "Nope. That's all you eat" "cause that's all I be wanting". He shrugged and drove us to Ruth's Chris.

11:47

"Khi can you bring me some ice" "you always want some ice damn. No" "TARRIIISSS" "why you yelling. And I'm playing". He got up to go get me ice and jay and icon came rushing in. "What's wrong?" "Why you yelling". I died laughing in they face. "Look at y'all looking like two dumbasses. Tweedle-dee and tweedle dumb" "bruh. Why you yell?" "I yelled for tarris cause I wanted some ice and khi ain't want to get it" "oh. Had me thinking something was happening" jay said putting the safety back on his gun. "Put that up. And I hope you got yo li license fo that" "nope". "Ight that's all. Go back to sleep. Goodnight" "maann" "tell khi to hurry up though". He brung my ice and we went back to sleep.

Over the past week they went home for a few days then came back that next Wednesday. While they were home I did a bunch of shopping and when they got back they helped me decorate the baby's room.

On Thursday we did the photoshoot and me and khi became closer and closer like how it was before we broke up. After that Thursday he'd go back to Greensboro to get clothes little by little and come back to my house. By this time he had a whole dresser and own sink space. We had everything we needed for the baby to come but I felt we was missing something and knowing me, I ain't tryna bring her into this world with out something.

(Y'all I'm picking a random date)

June 5th
FaceTiming Babydaddy🤦🏾‍♀️
"Khi the car seat and bags all packed and in the car right?" "Yeah why?" "I'm getting ready to drive myself to the hospital" "yo water broke?" "No. I'm having contractions" "how far apart?" "Like 15 mins" "you fine. Just walk it off. I'm on the way". I hung up on him and did the exercises Dr. V suggested. After a while I sat down. Khi eventually got home and we went to sleep.

June 6th
"Khi we needa go now" "did your water break?" "No. The contractions" "time em".

"They 7 mins apart" "she said 3" "by the time we get there it'll be 3". He grabbed me and laid me down and kept me calm.

2:03
"Khiiiiii" "my water" "it broke?" "Yes now come on". I put on something slight and we headed out. I called ma then vlogged .

7:36
"Push. You're doing good mama just keep pushing. Last push.. and here she iss". I looked over at khi and he looked as if he's about to pass out. The doctor placed her in my arms and I immediately fell in love.
Khi cut her umbilical cord.

"What's her name?" The nurse asked. "Nuh' Khi Ry'lin" "last name?" "Greeves". She wrote it down and smiled. "Pretty name".

8:30
"That's a pretty name she got" "thanks to you" "I like Ry'lin" "I like Greeves. Johnson fit better but it was only right". We kissed but was interrupted when ma walked in. "Awee. She got his face" "ma that's a good thing?" "Yes. Very good" "ma. You tryna say I'm ugly?" "No. I'm just saying she's lucky to have his face" "it's basically the same thing" "yeah yeah. Lemme hold her. What's her name?"  I looked at khi and gave him a sign. "Nuh'Khi" "that's pretty but how did she spell it?" "She spelled it n-u-h, khi" "naieigh. No you didn't" "I told her let's spell it N-khi" "you should've listened" "nope cause theirs probably somebody out there with they name spelled like that. Plus I like it. It's unique" "what's the middle name?" "Ry'Lin. Spelled pretty this time" "I came up with that" "mhm" "ma you taking his side. Wait till ma Tisha get here cause y'all jumping me" "she ain't gon do nothing but take our side anyways" "how much you wanna bet". We all told jokes and the twins and raven came to see her but the gang had to wait till we got home.

June 9th
Everybody fell inlove with her. Nova ended up having her son 5 days later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Verse of the day

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised.