🌸Chapter 28🌸

Naieigh pov
Continuation
"... anyways snoopyyyyy". I opened the door and screamed at first sight. "Aaaaaaaahhhh" "quit screaming in my house" Malachi said walking towards me. "Ima be sick" I said holding my stomach with tears already coming down my face. "Bruh who tf". I heard Malachi going off as I was in the bathroom throwing up. I ain't felt like dat since my pops died. "Khi calm down" "whatchu mean calm down lookat him. Fucking helpless". We both looked down at Snoopy as he laid there helpless, still, bloody and dead. I broke down crying again. "Meechie. Who been in my house?" ... "Whatchu mean ydk"... "Khi dey just got home yesterday" "and" "bruh somebody been in here, trashed it and killed snoopy" ...
I put a sheet over snoopy and went in Malachi room and called the people to come get him.

"Malachi get the door" "who at the door?" "Da people here to get him" "oh. Come on". I grabbed his hand and I sat on the couch while he let the people in. They got him and put him in the truck downstairs and came back up to talk to us. "Do y'all want to cremate the dog or we could dispose of him if not?" Thinking about that made me sadder. I buried my face in Malachi chest. "Let's cremate him" "number and email and we'll hit you guys up with information". Malachi gave them the info and they left.

"Nai you gotta stop crying" he said sitting next to me on the couch. "Who and why'd they do it Khi" "the opps and it was revenge" "what did you do to them" "nai it's how the game works" "well this game got him dead. When you gon get out?" "I will eventually but not right now. I can't" "when you can, talk to me" "why you acting like he was yours" "CAUSE HE WAS. HE WAS BETTER THAN YOU ALL THE TIMES YOU DID ME WRONG HE WAS THERE TO CHILL DOWN AND CHEER ME UP" "you acting like he was a baby or something. He was just a dog". I slapped him. "REGARDLESS IF HE WAS JUST A DOG, HE WAS MY BABY AND DIDN'T DESERVE TO GO OUT LIKE DAT" "so now it's my fault" "YES. YES ITS YO FAULT. IF YOU WOULDA NEVER BEEN INNAT FUCKING 'GAME' THEN HED STILL BE HERE" I said walking to his room slamming his door. "Naieigh you don't run shit so don't slam my fucking door" "LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled from inside his room. I got my stuff and took a shower and packed my stuff up so I could go back to my dorm.

"Where you going" "I got school tomorrow" I said nonchalantly. "Ight. See you tomorrow" "yeah okay" he grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry for yelling at you" "yeah me too" I said nonchalantly again. "Gimme kiss" "goodnight Malachi". He picked me up and threw me on the couch. "I'm getting tired of yo attitude. Make me fuck da shit outta you again" he said remembering the nights at the cabins. "good luck wit dat I'm on my period" "fuck a period. I'll end dat shit fo 9 months play wimme" "yeah okay". I pushed his head and went to his car so he could drop me off.

"I ain't gon crank up dis car till I get a kiss" i pecked his lips. "A real fucking kiss naieigh" "man hell nah" I said swerving my head to the window. He grabbed my neck and brung me to him. He stared me deep in my eyes until I gave in.
"Thank you" he said cranking up tha car.

February 21 (random date)
"Marie you still salty?" "Move malachi" "Marie" "don't call me dat" "marie" "mchtt. Ight bruh"  "lose da attitude". I ain't say nun. He starting to piss me off. I'm ard cramping and he aggravating me. "Can we go now" "where you wanna go" "home. I'm fucking cramping" "my b I forgot. You want something from da store" "no". He drove off and otw to his apt he aggravated df outta me.

"Malachi please. Ian tryna be fucked w/ right now" "I understand you ain't feeling right but you ain't finna take dat shit out on me" "okay so leave me alone" I said shutting his room door. I heard the door open then shut then nothing after that. I locked his door then his room door and took a shower.

2 hrs later
"Nai" I woke up hearing Khi at the door. I forgot I had locked it. I got up, unlocked it and laid back down. He crawled in bed beside me and started cuddling me. "Move Malachi" "chill out" "where you was at?" "Handling business" "what type of business" I said turning facing him. "Business Naieigh". I started to get up. "Where you going?" "To the couch cause Malachi can't fucking talk" "whatchu mean?" He said pulling me back into his arms. "What type of business?" "Naieigh you know" "say it" "bruh naieigh. Da gang. Da trap you happy now" "all you had to say" I said getting back up but getting pulled back down again. He pulled be back down and got back in the same position before and threw da cover over us.

10 mins later
"Khi somebody at the door" "come on". I got up and followed him. "Thank you" he took the bags from the man and tipped him and went to the table. "You got me Chinese?" "Yeah" "thank you". I hugged him from behind and prayed then ate my food.

"Here" he said handing me a thing of ice cream. "Ice cream too". He grabbed da bowls and then sunday stuff and I scooped the ice cream- yeah y'all get it. They put together the ice cream sundaes💀💀 and sat on the couch. "I'm sorry for aggravating you knowing you was on ya period" "it's straight. Ik i was being a bitch" "you wasn't being a bitch but you aggravating ash" "I know. But forreal Malachi. When you gonna get out" "i will but not right now. I'm in too deep. I'm the fucking kingpin. Most kingpins can't get away from dis" "you can't hand it off to meechie or Icon or Jay?" "Ion want to. They all got lives and they either got kids or got somebody on the way" "but what about us. You wanna wear that Burberry shirt one day right?" "I will eventually. But I ain't finna mess up other people lives causa what I was dumb enough to do" "I wouldn't say you was dumb. You just needed money and had to think fast" he nodded agreeing then sat in silence. "nova pregnant?" "Not dat ik of". Silence again. "If you want another dog I'll buy us one. Ik da same dude I got snoopy from" "nah it's coo. Ain't no replacing snoopy anyways" I shrugged off. "When his ashes coming in?" "Idk. You wanna keep em tho?" "Nah you keep em". We laid on the couch and fell asleep until I had to go back to my dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verse of the day
The LORD is my light and salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; whom shall I be afraid?

Vote ‼️‼️