🌸Chapter 26🌸

February 15th
9:01 am
Nai pov
"You a simp" "how ima simp fo missing my baby" "yo baby?" "Yeah my baby". Malachi picked me up and we kissed.
"What's da plans fo today?" "Right now we gotta go to da mall rq" "why we going to a party or something?" "No naieigh i just need you to trust me" "mhm okay"
We drove to the mall and went in. "Ight baby maximum $1000 minimum $200" "nigga huh?" "Don't go over $1000 but you gotta use more than $200 if that make sense" "nah I'm straight. I just got payed the other day. I can pay by myself. Now what we here for?" "Yeah okay. And I wasn't gon tell you buh you wouldn't know what to wear" "soo...?" "We going to the cabins with nova dem". I squealed. Just a little though. "Really" "yeah". It's a car ride tho so we needa make this quick".
We shopped before we went to my dorm, then to his house to pack.

1:27
"Baby you hungry?" "Yeah whatchu wanna eat" "it's up to you" "I want sum wings" "das straight. where you want em frm?" "Tell me so I can order it" "why you tryna use yo money alla time. You just got payed" "boy I'm not finna go dere witchu. Just let me do something this one time. You always doing something and I lowkey hate it" "why you hate it. It's free" "cause idk" "it's cause you hella independent and don't want no real man in yo life". After I heard what he said I threw a pillow at his head. "Aye doe what time we leaving?" "Why" "so ik if I got enough time to take a nap n shower" "yeah we got enough time to take a shower and nap" "you just wanna be up under me huh?" "Why not?" "Idk" i pecked his lips. "Nap time?" "Nope shower". I got up and he followed me and we showered for the first time together.

After shower
Dat was da first time I seen Malachi shit. I was surprised. He let me stroke it but as far as sucking it he ain't let me yet.

"Malachi da wings here" "Ight". We sat on the couch and ate then went to take a nap.

4:37
"Bae cmon we gotta get up and get ready" "30 more mins?" "10. Ima be loading the stuff up". He kissed my lips and I closed my eyes.

"Ight ma dat was 10 mins, let's go". I got up and helped Khi w/ everything he was doing then we headed out.

We went to family dollar and grabbed a couple of snacks and got back in the car and started driving.
"Khi why we going into a airport" "on a scale one to ten how scared are you of being on planes?" My heart started racing. "Malachi. I don't do planes" "das ight I'm here". We got everything and did what you do when you getting on a plane. (I never got on a plane so don't be expecting everything to be right)

Off the plane (after doing everything you do when you get off da plane waiting on yo ride)

"Khi it's cold where our ride at" "duh we up north what you thought it was gon be? Hot?" "Sure". I walked over to him and put my hands in he pants. He wasn't paying me no attention so I decided I wanna go dirty. I put my hands in his underwear stroking his manhood. I watched him throw his head back. "Ma we in public" "fuck dem people". I kept on stroking until our ride pulled. I wiped off the handles and seats. Malachi swore I was being extra but I honestly dgaf. Me and my baby was gonna be healthy and safe today.

"Dis shit right here nice asf" "I know" "I'm sleepy" "you not hungry?" "Nah. I'm juss sleepy" "Ima still get us 3 some food. You can do whatever just don't tour without me" "mkay- wait 3? who df is da third member" "da one in yo stomach" "Malachi getcho ass on" I threw a pillow at him and he caught it and threw it back. "Come on let's tour rq so I can get ina shower".

Malachi pov

"Das a tv ina mirror?Dis shit gas" naieigh said. "Bae look at this tub". I went over to look at the tub with her. "We could make some babies innat huh?" She mushed my head. "Malachi you a trip boy". We finished the tour then I got in the shower while she ate.
"Malachi come here" I walked over to the door where she was at and it was a man with a bucket in his hands. "Why he tryna tell me he here to collect our devices?" "Cause. This what type of trip this is" I took my phone out my pocket and put it in the bucket and Naieigh was looking at me like I had da word dumbass on my forehead. "Malachi you ain't tell me" "but they did. Remember when they said our 2 hours start in 5 minutes" I said turning to go get the rest of the devices. "Oh. I'm sorry" I heard Nai say. I powered everything off then put all the stuff in the bucket. Even Nai stuff. She be addicted to that TikTok shit so I got her to myself fo the nights. Naieigh came in and shut the door. "Why you gave that man my phone?" "All devices sound familiar to you" "mchtt. You was just jealous" "of what?" "I'll get back at you when I find out" "did you eat?" "Yup" "without me? dang okay. I see how it is" "my b i was hungry" "dat ain't no excuse. And remember when you said you wasn't hungry just sleepy" "yeah and". She kissed my lips and went to get in the shower. I watched Netflix and ate while I waited on her.

She been out for a while i was just too busy paying attention to the show. "Bae can we change it?" "Uhn uhn. I'm watching this" "Ight" "you mad? Be mad😂" I said getting in her face. "Malachi movvee" "gimme kiss". She pecked my lips and I went back to the end of the bed to finish the movie.

(She was laying like this)"Lemme get right here" I said tapping her thighs

"Lemme get right here" I said tapping her thighs. She knew what I was talking bout cause we always do it. She lifted up her right arm and leg so I could go in and lay on top on her left leg and arm. This was lowkey my favorite sleeping position, other than when she sleep on my chest.
"Why you like this so much" "what" "like this, why you like this position?" "Cause... I can hear ya heartbeat" "oh". "Why you always wearing them contacts?" "You been with me for a while. You known me for a while and you still think my eyes fake" "you special. I hope our kids come out with at least one blue eye". Hearing that made a nigga happy. "So you wanna have my kids" I said turning toward her smiling wide asf. "I've thought about it" "so you admitting you wanna have a future with me?" "If I didn't why would I be here right now". I bit my lip and stared at hers. "Let's make one now" "nope not tonight. I'm sleepy" "so we will. Just not right?" "Eventually Malachi". We finished watching the show and eventually went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verse of the day

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Habakkuk 2:14 kjv

Vote y'all