✨Chapter 10✨

Nov 14th

Nai~ wya ?
Nigel~ look to ya left dumbass
Nai~ i am I don't see y'all
Nigel~ I'm coming slow

Nigel came and found us and we got in the car and headed to the house.

"Gawd damn dis shit right here nice" I said in amusement. "Girl shut up with allat yelling" Nyquez mugged me while hugging me. "Aye who dis is" Nyquez asked. "Nova, we go to school together" I said. "Well duh" Nyquez said while duh facing me. "So what's the moves for tm?" " dang we can't get y'all settled in first?" "Uhn uhn kay tell me" "nope" "why?"

Twins ~ it's a suprise
"Y'all ain't gotta yell at me like that"
Nigel~ stop tryna act tough fo ya luh friend
Nai~ boy
I rolled my eyes. We eventually settled in, ate and went to sleep preparing for tomorrow.

Nov 15th
Nai

"Wake up bitch, it's yo birthdayyyyyyy" nova yelled. I kinda knew she was gonna do something like this so I wasn't surprised but she was mad loud. "One time for the birthday bitch, two times for the birthday bitch fuck it up if it's ya birthday bitch" after I heard that last bitch I was on my feet shaking ass. "Aye aye aye Ayee" Nova hyped me up. "Smell like straight fish, you smell that nova?" Nigel ugly self came in with Nyquez behind is him. "Don't try me". "Yeah ight" Nigel ugly self said. " sooo what's the moves?" I asked. "Bowling, laser tag and go karts and if y'all wanna come we going to a college party later on" Nyquez and Nigel informed us. "Ight when we leave?" Nova asked. Nyquez just *😏* faced her. "Mchtt, y'all got a hr you hear me naieigh you hear me nova a hour. Nothing more no- just be ready in a hour okay.?" Nigel said. "Don't tell me that you needa tell naieigh that" nova said smirking at me. "I do not take longer then 30 mins" I rolled my eyes knowing I was lying. "Yeah ight 1 hour" Nigel said walking out with Nyquez following holding up a one. "They a trip" nova laughed. "Tell me about it".

I got ready putting on this cute grey sweater and some black jeans with some pretty black boots. Nova had on this black hoodie set with yellow lines. Her hair was in a ponytail and mines was in a pretty bun. Ain't no telling what the twins had on they were lame asf.
Nai👇🏾

Nova👇🏾

Nova👇🏾

We all left in one car to start the day

*after bowling, go kart and laser tagging*

Nigel~ maannnn I whooped on everybody
Nai~ capp
Nova~ right cause I remember seeing I came first
Nyquez~ I whooped on yhu, yhu and yhu
Nai~ please come again cause i was most definitely in front of yo slow self
Nyquez~ yeah Ima keep on letting you believe that
Nigel~ hush I whooped on all y'all. Not only in the go karts, but laser tag
Nova~ ooooohhhhh big cap there buddy. Yo ass was scared to come from behind that wall
Nigel~ please come up off me
*we all started laughing and continued to joke*
Nyquez~ on some rs what y'all want to eat? You want Chinese?
Nai~ nah lets get some chick fil a
Nigel~ one you must think we got money money
Nyquez~ two, Nai. Turning down Chinese food? Nova who she been fucking cause she gotta be preggo.
Nai~ i ain't been messing with nobody one and two i just want some chicken
Nyquez~ ight well go to the grocery store
Nai~ i ain't tryna cook
*Nyquez looked back at me and did the duh face as we pulled into the chick fil a parking lot*
Nigel~ what y'all fat selves want?
We ordered and went back to the house to eat.
*before the party*
Nova~ you not coming huh
Nai~ you know me so well
Nova~ mchtt put this on
Nai~ I ain't tryna gooooo
Nova~ girl do it look like I care
*i just got up and went to do my hygiene, did my hair, light makeup and put on my clothes went downstairs sat on the couch waiting on everybody else*

*party*

"fish, shrimp and weed🤢" nova said in disgust. "It's a party dummy" Nyquez threw at her. " please Nyquez, get messed up🙂" Nova threw back. I laughed knowing she was playing but she was so serious. "Ight we up there" Nigel pointed upward near this booth upstairs. "If y'all need us text us if they don't let y'all in okay" Nigel said again. " okay we heading to get drinks" nova said while smirking at me. "Bitch we not even legal and you wanna drink" I looked at her and she smirked some more. "Have fun jhits, ima text y'all when it's time to go". "Ight stay safe" I told them and we parted ways.
Nova grabbed my hand and dragged me to the drink area. " I ain't drinking" " nobody said you had to, you needa stay sober cause im finna get fucked up ". I just look at her and smiled. I went to grab a soda and followed nova around like a lost puppy. I don't do parties. About a good 30 mins later nova was twerking everywhere. When she said she was getting fucked up I thought about 9 shots. This bitch only had 3 and 🤦🏾‍♀️whoo.
I took nova phone and texted Nyquez.
Me
We finna call ah Uber. We ready to go

Nyquez 🖤
It's deadass only been bout 45 minutes
Me
Ik but nova drunk.
Nyquez🖤
Ight. Where nova at though?

I turned around looking for nova and she was gone. "Bruh wtf" I said to myself. I started looking around. I checked in all the bathrooms and her ass was gone.

Me
She was just here. Look up there
Read

Nyquez pissing me off. I turned off the phone and went up to vip section to look for nova and the twins. I couldn't find neither of them. "Aye you seen Nyquez and Nigel, they tall, kinda browns-" " ik who you talking bout, you they sister". I nodded my head. "Oh I heard botchu" I fake smiled. "Where'd they go?" "They left bout 20 mins ago. I thanked him and walked away but he grabbed my hand. " you need a ride" " no" I told him then ordered a Uber then called Nigel. No answer. I started freaking out.

My Uber pulled up and he took me back to the twins crib. The house was kinda dark, only the livingroom light was on. I knocked on the door. No answer again I got irritated. I twisted the knob and it opened.

Surpriseeeee. Nova, Sincere, the twins and about 7 other people jumped out at me. "I swear to Gosh ima kick y'all ass". I jumped on Sin. "I missed you fat bitch" "I missed yo lopsided hairline headass too".
We partied for a little while and ate good and what surprised me was that Sin, Nigel and Nyquez were smoking, but that ain't nuna my business.
After we cleaned up I took a shower then went to sleep. I was sleepy asab. Being 18 is tiring😂.
We spent the rest of the weekend there and then went back to campus.