✨Chapter 16✨

It was basically a chill day today. After I got dropped off at my car I drove to the dorms ordered Waffle House and showered then went to the rest of my classes.

4:17
Malachi🖤🔒
➡️Wyd mamas
                                                        Finishing this work. What you doin.
Read
FaceTime call from Malachi🖤🔒
"Hey Malachi" "hey ma, how was class?" "It was straight" "whatchu doing later?" "Basketball practice" "oh okay" "why? You miss me?" "Only if you want me to" "you want me to slide through later?" "When after yo practice?" "Yeah" "text me when you otw so I can send you da address" "I know how to get to the trap" "I was talking bout da house but okay" "juss send me da addy". He smiled. I hung up the phone. I feel like I could have a family with him.
9:47(random time)
I just got out the shower after practice. I put on some nike pros, sports bra and over that some joggers and a spaghetti strap and a hoodie. I grabbed my phone, charger and clothes and books, and everything else for tomorrow and headed to the car. I drove to bogangles and got some fries and a sprite and drove over to malachis house.
"Hey ma" "hey" he pucked his lips for a kiss. I walked pass him into his room. "I know you seen my lips" "I did" I said as I smiled. He walked closer and grabbed my arm pulling me closer, then grabbed my neck planting kissed on my cheeks then to my lips. we started kissing and it got a little bit deeper before I pulled away and bit my lip. He smiled "you nasty". I sat on the bed and he pulled out the game. "Aye what's them bags for?" "You thought i was driving back?" He smiled and put the headset. "Bruh I just got on here and y'all niggas trippin. "Learn how to pass the ball jt" "mchtt. Boy why you call me over here if you wasn't gonna do nothing but be ona game?" "You want me to get off?" I stayed quiet. "15 more minutes" I got up under his covers and later down. "Uhn uhn dont go to sleep" he said while pulling the cover off me still paying attention to the tv. I sat up and got on my phone.
FaceTime call from Tarris💚
I picked up malachis phone
"Wassup nut" "he- aye why you got khi phone if khi at ho- ooooohhhhhhhh" the nigga started running around the house yelling. "Bruh icon, tell me why nai over at khi dem house" "cap" "look" "why you telling everybody our business boy" " what y'all doing" "aye tell khi we said aim for a boy" "speak for yourself I wanna be a auntie" me, Malachi, jay and icon and meechie bust out laughing. "I don't think that's how it work" "and aint nobody having sex" "y'all know what the hell I mean" "I'm dead asf" "okay cause y'all picking on me give the phone to malachi. "Yeah" "so" Malachi got up and walked out the room shutting the door behind him. I layed there waiting on him.
About 7 minutes later
"You took a shower already?" "Yup" "okay" "you ate?" "Yup I know you seen them bogangles fries" "but the question is do you want more?" I smiled. "Fat ass. Whatchu want" "it don't matter". He ordered some pizza. "Get a supreme too" "you eat that shit" "you a hater, dat shit be BUSSIN" "you nasty". After he ordered he got up and put on clothes. "Aye when I leave lock the door and don't answer if somebody knock". "Where you going?" I frowned. "I gotta go handle some business" "can I go?" "No it ain't safe" "so why you going?" "Money calls" he shrugged. I got up and walked out the room and stood in front of the door so he couldn't get out. "Naieigh move" "please" "that face so cute, you must want me to nut rn". I just stood there. "I'm bringing food back" "I'm not gonna want it" "okay. It's only gon take about 30 mins" "whatever Malachi" I walked away and he grabbed my arm. "Don't act like that. I'll see you when I get back". He pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips. I pulled away staring into his eyes. The faster he goes the faster he gets back. He walked out and I locked the door. I layed down and eventually went to sleep.

Malachi pov

I headed out to get this quick money rq. I felt bad about leaving Naieigh at da house by herself.
About 50 mins later
"Naieigh, you woke" she ain't move all you could hear was light breathing. "Nai. You was posed to stay woke" I said nudging her lightly. "What" "I got food. You wanna eat?" "No. Not no more I'll eat tomorrow". She turned around and closed her eyes and went back to sleep. "Ima get in the shower rq". She shook her head. I put the pizza up and took a shower.
12 mins later
I crawled in bed next to naieigh and pulled her close. She was too sleepy to turn around so we slept like that.
Next day
"Goodmorning malachi". I woke up to see Naieigh with breakfast in her hands. "Hey beautiful" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Huh. I already ate. eat and make sure you clean" "where you going?" "Class" "oh yeah. Have a good day ma" "you too" she said smiling and pulling me into a kiss. She grabbed her stuff and I walked her to her car and she drove off. I ain't no simp but I like her and if she actually gives me a chance I'll really do right by her.

Naieigh pov
3:47
"So nova tell me why I get to the dorm this morning and it was a note on the door talm bout the lil incident that happened at the party" "you talking bout when you stabbed dat nigga" "yeah" "when you gotta go up there?" "In like 30 mins" "im coming too" "it's coo" "what happened" I heard meechie through the phone. "Nai gotta go cause da boy tried to rape her" "what dey say" "idky i gotta go see" "Ight well let us know" "Ight".
I took my shower, ate and went to the office.
"Please have a seat... it came to my attention that you pulled a knife on somebody" "yessir" "so you're not denying it" "no sir, because..." I explained everything to him.
10 mins later
"So I understand that he might've tried to rape you but there's still consequences" I shook my head. "If this would've gotten out the whole school would be on lockdown" "I'm sorry" "so for your punishment you won't be able to play in the next game" "but-" "no buts" I looked down aggravated. "Yessir" "any questions?" I shook my head. "Then you may leave". I got up and walked out bumping into this girl. She been giving me looks all week. I didn't care though.

Prettyface Nova🤩💕 wants to FaceTime
"How'd it go?" "Ima call you back". I went to take a shower and took a nap. Then woke up and got ready for practice. Even though I wasn't playing I still had to show up to practice.

9:57 after practice
I FaceTimed nova and told her everything. I was mad asab but I wasn't finna let nobody see it. I ate and went to sleep.

Vote‼️ and this was a lih filler cause i had minor writers block.