✨Chapter 9✨

Malachi/ Khi/Contacts

I got to the door and I felt somebody pull my hand so I took my knife out my thighband quick just like daddy taught me and cut the on their arm not really caring

Khi~ shitt
*I sped up*
Khi~ aye you just cut me. aye. bitch- i meant Jude
I heard that nigga talking but i didn't care. I was about to turn around until he called me a bitch and then another female name. I can't really be mad about the "Jude" shit but bitch. I hated that.
I got in my car and noticed I dropped my keys. I looked to the passenger side and seen the same dude holding my keys. I got out and approached him.
Nai~ my bad for cutting you can I have my keys back 🙄 ?
*I said it with no expression*
Khi~ Mchtt
*He walked over to the drivers side got in and crank up the car. I followed him*
Nai~ what the fuck you doing ?
He ain't say nothing. He rolled his eyes
Khi~ get in the car
I stared at him
Khi~ or don't
He tried to pull off but I hit him through the window. He opened up the door and pulled me in and pushed me to the passenger side. I looked at him and wanted to slap him hard asf. I took my knife out and he snatched it. I took out my phone and started calling Nova but he took my phone and put it in his pants. I grew angrier. I took a deep breath before I went off.

Nai~ "why yhu taking my car and my phone and my knives ? You to mf broke to get ya own shit ? You got dem expensive ass contacts in like nobody notices, but I do."
Khi~ trust me mamas ion need yo stuff. I got my own money, own car and most definitely got something better that this luh 8.
He rubbed my phone on his manhood and that made me more upset. I watched him smirk and bite his lip before I turned away and looked out the window and a tear slipped from my eye.
I stayed like that until we pulled up to campus in my exact parking spot. I reached for my stuff but then i remembered he had it all. I reached to the door but he locked it. I unlocked it and got out walking to my dorm with the boy right behind me. I didn't even care. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. I was sleepy and had no more fight in me for the day. I got in the elevator and he got in to. Once we got up to my dorm I grabbed my key card out my thighband and opened it and closed it back before he could get in.
Khi~ so you cut me and not gonna clean me up ?
I ain't say nothing. He'll eventually leave. I grabbed some clothes took a shower and went back into my room with my phone up under the door. Why this nigga still ain't leave yet ? I opened it and he came in and sat on my bed with blood on his shirt and a little bit on his pants. I felt bad. I went and got my first aid kit and cleaned him up.
Khi~ why yhu being so rough
I didn't say anything back
Khi~ can you stop
I didn't stop. I kept going so I could go to sleep.
I finished up and threw his trash away. He handed me my keys and my phone. I took some tissue and stormed off into the bathroom submerging my phone underwater with anger. He followed behind me and saw what I did.
Khi~ what was the point of that ?
Nai~ "nothing. my phone just needed a bath. She told me she feels filthy and it smells like shrimp in there" I told him angrily.
He smacked his teeth and pushed me against the wall(waterfallllsssss😍😫).
Khi~ stop playing with me. Ain't shit small bout him. You'll figure that out one day. He winked and let me go. I walked to the door and opened it. He smacked his lips walking out looking at me disgusted. I don't care cause I ain't do shit. At least I think I didn't.
I layed down and immediately drifted off to sleep.

1 month later
Tuesday oct 6th
Naieighs pov

It's been a month since the incident with contacts. I ain't really seen him on campus nomore after that. I guess he moved. College life be getting stressful sometimes between classes and work and basketball and Nova with these parties I really ain't been able to eat. I still ain't got a new phone, i been using my iPad sadly. I would've told ma but ian tryna worry her. I got my check today so ofc Ima go get some sonic.

Worker~welcome to sonic what can I get you ?
Nai~ can I get honey bbq wings, grilled chicken sandwich, Oreo cheesecake master shake and a cherry limeade medium
Worker~ pull-up
*i pulled up and he was fine asab*
Worker~ *im guessing the amount don't come for me* $15.64
I gave him the money or my food and pulled off

For the rest of the day, you can already guess. I  slept.

Khi(contacts)

I still ain't talk to shorty in ah while. I kept her knife just so if I wanted to go back around her I had a reason. That last day though pissed me off. She did allat for what. Then got there nerve to call big man little🤦🏾. I ain't been over there for a while cause I been in the trap more often. Trilla (the boss) died. The oops got his ass. I been running shit since cause I was his best obviously. But fr though Ima go see shorty cause she was fine asf and I kinda wanna hear her voice again.