🌸Chapter 31🌸

Nov 3rd

"Happy birthday babes" "nova whatchu calling my phone so early for?" " get up. It's yo birthday. You want me to come over?" "No. Malachi taking me out fo brunch" "damn. Abandon me huh?" "I'm not. You know I'm be witchu later" " nah i was just playing. Call me later" "okay. Talk to you later nova" "uhn huhn. But okay". I hung up and went to go find Khi.

"Happy Birthday Ma" "thanks baby".

"What time we going for brunch?" "We gon have to reschedule" "whatchu mean. Why?" "Cause" "cause?". He shook his head and got up with a attitude. That pissed me off. I grabbed my outfit for the day and stuff i needed and left without 1, letting Malachi know and 2 speaking to him. He ain't finna fuck up my day.

I put my car in drive and drove to Nova, Meechie apartment.

"Let me in hoe" "was wrong. Why you gotta attitude on yo birthday" "Malachi ass" "what he do?" "He canceled the brunch and when I asked him why he caught a attitude and shit" "girl fuck him. I'll take you" "lemme use yo shower" "damn you flew out huh?" "Yeah he was not finna ruin my fucking day". She grabbed me a towel and rag and I took a shower, got ready and headed to brunch.

FaceTime call from Baby😫❤️
"Yes Malachi" "where you at?" "Out" "out?" "Yes out" "at?" "To eat. I was hungry" "you coming home after you eat" "prolly not" "come home" "me and nova already got plans". I looked up at nova who had the 'don't put my name in y'all shit' face. "I don't care" "me neither" and I hung up. Fuck wrong with niggas tryna fuck up my day the fuck. He called back but I continued to eat and ignored it.

"He calling me Nai" "okay" "y'all toxic as shit. Was wrong with y'all?" "Nothing". And I was being honest. We haven't had a argument in a while. We was straight last night do idk what happened.
I looked back up when I heard the sound of a FaceTime call being answered. "You don't see me calling you Naieigh?". I waved him off and finished eating. He hung up on Nova phone and we dropped it and enjoyed our food.

"Where to after this?" "Let's go to the mall".

"Reroute. Drop me off at home. I gotta go back to Charlotte today" "I gotchu" "you wanna come?" "Nawh. It's cool" "Nova pleaseee" "Ima be ready ina hour" "you really da best no" "ik".

"What's up witcho attitude today Naieigh?"  I walked past him and waved him off. "Yo Naieigh". I kept walking and went to go get clothes for my trip.

I turned on the water and got undressed but before I could step in Malachi budded in the bathroom.
"What Malachi". He ain't say nothing, he just turned off the water and grabbed my hands. "What?" "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" "you ain't yell at me" I said pulling my hands my hands away and got in the shower. I ain't hear the door shut so I'm assuming Malachi still in here. At this point I don't care. I just start washing myself and not paying the situation any attention.

3 mins later
I look out the shower curtain curious as to why I hear deep breathing and Malachi beating his dick. He looked fine asf doing it, my nipples getting hard and I'm getting horns hearing and watching him. I close it back, ignoring him and continue washing myself until I was atp where I can't take it no more. His heavy breathing and slight means got me about to die if I don't satisfy myself. I pull the curtain back, step out and put the towel on me and bite my lip watching him for a good few minutes.

I reach out to his dick only for him to smack my hand. I try again and he does the same again. I adjust my towel and walk into the room with a attitude. He grabbed my arm and tossed me on the bed and slammed his lips onto mines.

Y'all know where it goes. I'm not good at sex scenes so ima leave it alone.

"Now I gotta take another shower" "where you going?" I got up, shrugged and went to the shower. He tried to get in but I ain't allow it.

"Hey ma" "hey. Happy birthday fat head" "where the twins" "upstairs. It's always where the twins at not hey ma how was ya day. How you and Chris going. You straight you need something?" "Ma. I always do that and whatchu tell me. To worry bout myself right?" "Yeah. You know I was just playing. The twins upstairs with Anijah and the baby" "the baby here?"  I ain't even stay for mama reaction. I flew to the bathroom and washed my hands so I could hold the baby.

"Hey twins. Hey Anijah" "hey girl". I waved then walked over to quez and got the baby slowly from his hands rocking her. "How you pronounce her name again?" "Kayliek". I looked at the baby and played with her hands. She had chocolate skin and quez eyes. We was friends for a good 2 minutes then she started crying so I gave her back to her mama. "Nigel, where yo lil gf?" "Where yo lil boyfriend?" "Mchtt. All I'm saying is I want a nephew now" "so do I. Y'all better get down tf" "ion want no son right now- lemme stop I do. But I also want a daughter" "but what we ain't finna do is tell her she needs get pregnant cause then she ain't gon have no time on her hands fo Kay when we need a babysitter" "shut up Nyquez. Wasn't nobody talking to you" "right" me and Nigel agreed. "You see this Anijah. They always teaming up on me. This why we don't fw them". She smiled and finished rocking Kayliek.

A few minutes Sin came in with Yanni, Tj and Jazzy. "Heyyy yall". I was specifically speaking to Yanni and Jazzy. I hugged them and went to sit back down. We talked until mama called us upstairs. We ate, talked, mama told us her and Chris were now engaged. Yes engaged. We chill off that though.

I went to talk to daddy and tell him how life is then got on the road. I felt his presence riding back up the highway. He was watching me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Verse of the day
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

1 Corinthians 13:4 kjv