✨Chapter 2✨(not edited either)

Naieighs POV

When we reached the hospital we jumped out and met mama in the waiting room then we moved somewhere else. She had told us that he had got shot 6 times. I hated hearing it. It tore me up, he was such a good man why would anybody kill him. I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up my insides. I went out and sat down just thinking who and why. I wanted to see him so bad but I didn't. I don't wanna see him like that. I'm scared. I went to the car locked the doors and started overthinking and passed out. I woke up in my bed and I went to go see if it was a dream I heard crying and went downstairs to see Nigel (one of the twins) holding mama. Nyquez is the oldest so he couldn't let nobody see him down so he left to clear his mind. I went and sat on the other side of mama and we all just hugged and cried. We jumped at a knock on the door. It was mama best friend janel and her daughter anijah which was also Nigel gf. They went into their rooms leaving me going into dads office looking for clues. Nigel came in and told me to go lay down cause I been looking for like a hour straight but I wasn't tired. I had to keep going. I kept on crying cause I seen so many pictures of us together that I took the pictures to the room with me and took a shower put on some nike spandexes and a cami and later down. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I even tried to lighten up the mood by turning on my led lights. Nyquez had came back and brought food but I wasn't hungry. I just didn't have the taste for anything. I kates there for about 30 minutes still overthinking and crying and somebody knocked and knocked again cause I didn't answer.
Janel(ma bsf)

Anijah (Nigel gf)

Anijah (Nigel gf)

Sincere came in n he had food in his hands, all my favorites but the more I think about it I felt even more sick so I ran to the bathroom to throw up

Sincere came in n he had food in his hands, all my favorites but the more I think about it I felt even more sick so I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I walked out to sit on my bed and sin came n he just hugged me. I cried all in his arms until I couldn't anymore. He tried to make me eat but it didn't so I told him if he wanted to help cheer me up he'd take the food to the homeless that lived up under the highway bridge down the street. And he did.

I put on a hoodie some pants my thigh band and got my iPad, purse, taser, knife and charger and told my people I'd be right back. I drove to this pretty lake my dad used to take me to. I sat there and talk to myself and cried. It was late prolly about 12:30 ish and I didn't wanna go home so I drove to Sin's house and his mama hugged me and kaliyah hugged me too. I love them too. I went n layed down n fell asleep with kaliyah. Kaliyah is like my little sister since I don't have one. Once I start getting money money ima spoil her. I went to sleep in her bed and woke up in Sins.
Jada(sins mama)

Kaliyah(sins little sister)