✨Chapter 18✨

Malachi pov
I watched naieigh pull off in her car almost hitting the curb. I shot her yeah I did. Idgaf neither. She coulda did anything with Raven. Killed her, drugged her anything. "Ma, can you get Raven back early. I gotta do sum" "No Malachi, you asked for her so no. Whatever you gotta do, take her with you. Plus I'm on vacation so good luck. I love y'all and be safe" and just like that she hung up.
10 mins later
"Raven... Raven" she walked up to me droopy eyed looking like she'd been crying. "Ray did you order pizza" "no naieigh did" and with that she started crying again and walked back towards her room. She'll get over it. I took the pizza from the man and shut the door. I looked at snoopy and he walked around slowly like he knew wtf had happened. "Snoopy come here boy" he walked toward me slowly. I took out a treat and gave it to him. He grabbed it with his mouth and put it in his dog bowl and walked away. I walked to my room and sat down on my bed turning on my tv.
12:13
I made sure Raven had her bath and tried to make her eat pizza. She didn't. I don't think she had a appetite. "Ray.. Ray look at me" she looked up but couldn't look me in my eyes. "Ray I'm sorry you had to see that. What she did was uncalled for. She should asked. She coulda did anything to you and you know after Mell I couldn't let anything happen to you". Raven looked back down and tears started coming down. "All she wanted was to be apart of us. You did all that but you didn't do anything when your other girl pinched me. You shook it off. She actually liked me and I felt like I could see a future with her. She was gonna be the bigger sister I always wanted". I looked down this time. I lowkey felt bad. "I'm sorry, can I get a hug?" She one arm hugged me and sat back down and put her head back down. "I know this was traumatizing so if you don't want to go to school tomorrow you don't have to. Plus it's late so" "no I'll go. I gotta get the hell away from here" she got up and walked to her room with snoopy following behind her. He a opp. I got back up, cleaned up and went to check on Raven and she was cuddled up with snoopy. I went into the room cleaning up seeing Naieighs bag. I thought she took it. I felt like burying myself. What the fuck did I do. And why. I rolled a blunt and smoked it, then another and another and another.

2:37
FaceTiming Meechie🖤👣
"Nigga what. It's 2:30 ina morning" "take yo silly ass back to sleep then" "bet" "watch this tho"

Bruddas🤞🏾🤟🏾🖤
Y'all i did sum
➡️Whatchu do
➡️👀
➡️nigga I'm tryna sleep
I shot naieigh
➡️cap
Read 2:38
➡️you deadass
➡️why wtf she do
➡️fuck it. I'm woke na
She took Raven to the store and I thought she was tryna kidnap her or sum
➡️over that. Nigga you dumb asf
➡️Don't nobody want raven ass
➡️^^^^
Stop judging me. It was a accident.
➡️how tf you shoot somebidy on accident
My anger took control
➡️stop blaming shit on anger bruh tf
➡️^^
Shut the fuck up Icon.
➡️what raven say
She won't even look at me. She been crying all night. I told her if she wanted she ain't have to go to school tomorrow and she said she gotta get the hell away from here. Snoopy ass won't even look at me
➡️damn nigga you fucked up
➡️I don't even know what to tell you

➡️

➡️you fucked up frfr man➡️where she at rn➡️da hospital where else dumbass

➡️where she at rn
➡️da hospital where else dumbass

I powered off my phone for the night and went to sleep. Well tried.

Next morning
6:30 am
"I'm catching the bus Malachi" "why?" "Cause" and with that she walked out. I followed her to the bus stop and made sure she go on safe. I gave her her privacy cause I know she still mad at me but she'll get over it.

Naieigh pov
12:14
I sat in the bed watching sponge bob and doing my work. I couldn't really sleep so i was exhausted. "Where's my baby?" I know that voice from anywhere. "Ma". she came in the room so fast, I couldn't even blink that fast. "What happened baby. Who did this to you" "ma chill I'm fine" "who did it?" I was at a party and a gun went off and it hit my foot". I lied I couldn't have ma knowing I be with drug dealers. "Okay well did the person get charged" "no he had a license and it wasn't his fault". Ma hugged my head kissing my forehead repeatedly. "When they letting you out" I looked up to see the twins. "In 3 days" "oh" they walked over giving me hugs. We sat in the room and talked until they left. They booked a hotel so they could be here all the time for right now. "Hey Nai how you feeling" nova came in with a pregnant belly. My eyes got wide. Ali shut the door and nova pulled off the belly bump and snacks started falling out. "Nova you is a trip" "you know I gotta look out for you girl". She handed me the snacks and I ate. This hospital food was shit. We talked a lot.
4:47 "so how you and meechie?" She rolled her eyes. "I blocked him" "why you block him" "cause of what Malachi did to you. That shit was really uncalled for" "yeah but meechie didn't do it. He didn't even have a part in it so unblocked him and enjoy that darkskin d$ck" she chuckled. "No❤️". We continued talking and then they had to leave.

Malachi pov
I waited in the car loop waiting to pick up Raven. I had her favorite food plus I was finna take her to spend some money. I waited but I ain't see her. "Looking for Raven" "Mitchell?" "Yeah" "her mom came and got her for early dismissal" "thanks" I said pulling off.
"Ma, why you go get Raven. I coulda got her" "she called me in school telling me you shooting girls in front of her. I told you about that Malachi" "ik. It wasn't meant for her to see" "it doesn't matter malachi. You might've traumatized my child. I call you later".

Naieigh pov
A week went by and I was in bed rest for the week. I was originally supposed to be on for 3 weeks but ima start back training. The bullets ain't mess up nothing. It was minor so yeah. Today Nova, Ali and I was going out for food. I honestly wanted to cook cause I ain't had no good home-cooked meal in a while. "Nai you ready Pooh?" "Yup lets go" "Ali gon meet us there". We got in the car and went to Chili's.

We stood in line for a few waiting to get seated. "Naii" I heard a voice call my name so I looked around and snapped my head back forward seeing raven hugging my legs. "Raavvenn" I picked her up hugging her with all my heart. "Hey ray how you been?" "Good. I miss you so much" "I'm sorry" I think was her mom. "Ma this naieigh, the one malachi shot." "Oh baby I'm sorry" she pulled me into a hug. "It's okay". "Are y'all waiting to be seated or leaving" this waitress asked rudely. "We're leaving" ravens mama said. "We're waiting to be seated" "right this way" "Ima walk them to the car". I help raven in my arm as we walked to their car. Me and Ms. Tisha talked till we reached the car. I put raven in and put her seatbelt on. "But yeah Ms. Tisha, if you ever need a babysitter I'm always gonna be available" "whenever you want her take her" "mama can I go this weekend?" We both looked at her with the puppy eyes. "I guess child" raven jumped in excitement. "Huh here's my number. Text me when your ready, I can drop her off or we could meet you somewhere" "okay thanks" "and also I'm really really sorry about Malachi" "it's fine. See you this weekend ray" "okay". They pulled off and I went back inside, found Ali and nova and ate while I told them what happened.