✨Chapter 21✨

February 7th
Naieigh pov
Today was slight work again today. We got another game this week, so that's what I'm practicing for. I'm tryna practice for the worst case scenario cause this week we play the team 3rd in the conference. We're 5th so we tryna up.
Back at dorm after shower
FaceTiming Malachi🤡
"Hey mamas" "hey Malachi" "whatchu want cause you don't just call me for nothing" "huh. whaaattt. i don't want nothinnggg😁" "okay so whatchu call fo" "cause I'm hungry" "so you do want something" "I'll pay you back. I get my check next week" "Nah you straight. Whatchu want to eat" "*coughyoucough*" "ight say less I'm otw" "I said food boy" "you didn't buy whatchu want" "can you get me some chinese?" "Ight. It's being delivered to my house though" "Malachi I don't feel like driving" "you want me to come pick you up?" "Uhn uhn juss send it here". He hung up and sent me a screenshot saying that the food would be done in 15 mins and it was being delivered to his house. I got up gathered my things and everything for tomorrow and went to his house.

"Malachi... Malachi". He wasn't answering the door so I started acting ghetto. If i was finna be embarrassed then I was atleast gonna get sum out of it. "Girl bring yo ass" "what took you so long" "I was in the shower... duh ik you see me wet" "oh" "come here though. where yo bags at" "at the dorm, where my food so i can go?" "It ain't here yet" "how it's been 15 mins Malachi?" "Do i look like da deliverer" "mhm" "come here though" he said pulling me to him. Oh I ain't tell y'all. Me and Malachi been getting back closer but not as close as we used to be. "No I'm hungry" "so am I" "dang I bet that suck. You ain't order you no food" "why when I got it for free?" "Whoever yo plug is lemme know. I love some free food" "you stupid". By this time my back was to his chest and his face was in my neck. "I done told you about that" "about what" "don't be putting ya face in my neck if you ain't gon leave anything there" "who ain't". He grabbed my neck, kissing my lips then pushing my head to the side so he could get to my neck but before he could kiss it I noticed I ain't see snoopy. "Where my baby?" "Right here" "no my real one?" "He ain't in there yet. You ain't gimme a chance to put him in there" "she and yk I'm talkin bout snoopy". I went to the room seeing snoopy was sleeping in his cage. "Why you got my dog in this cage?" "Cause". I opened it and kissed his forehead and he woke up. "Hey snoop. Come on". He followed me into Khis room and I sat on the bed holding snoop in my lap. "Ima get rid of him since you don't pay no attention to me" "and watch you have one of these knives in your neck". Khi climbed into bed beside me and snoopy and we just chilled.
Thirty minutes later
"Khi it's been about a hour and my food ain't here you sure you ordered it" no answer. He was sleeping. "Khi" I said putting snoopy on the floor. "Khi my food" "it's in the fridgerator" "khi what" he sat up. "It's been in there for like a hour now" "so basically you made me stay here for no reason?" I said getting up to go to the kitchen. "Not really. You know you was gonna end up staying anyways". I took it out and warmed it up. "You right". I took it out and went back in khi room and sat it down so I could wash my hands. I came back and Malachi was eating it. "Don't you have your own" "yup". I rolled my eyes and went to sit back down and ate.
9 mins later
I got up to put the rest in the fridge and went to go brush my teeth and wash my face again. I was already in my night clothes.
3 mins later
"I didn't bring it tonight but next time we gonna do face masks". "I got some" "I seen but they not the ones I use" "they the ones I use" "exactly. not the ones I use" "you so complicated" he said while watching me put on my scarf then bonnet. "Damn you staring" "cause why you l-" "Incoming FaceTime call from Prettyface Nova 🤩💕"
"Yes" "bittttcccchh guess what" "wh- hollon lemme get my AirPods..." "you busy or sum" "uhn uhn. it's juss dat you crazy... okay continue" "okay so tell me why da nigga Ali was fucking with had aids and had 3 different babymamas" "you deadass💀" "yesss" "did Ali catch da aids". I heard Malachi let out a deep sigh. "Idk" "my concern is why he ain't call n tell me first. Or he coulda Group FaceTime" "he did that" "he did? when?". Nova kept on talking. I felt weird so I turned off the light n went to the kitchen to get something to drink and Malachi layed on the bed. After I "quenched my thirst" I went back in the room and sat on his lap. I knew exactly what I was finna get myself into. When I sat down he ain't say nun. He was already hard but I could feel him getting harder up under me. (Visual: malachi was facing forward towards the tv and I sat sideways. Like my arm was on his chest. Y'all know what I'm talkin bout?). I sat there talking to nova for about three more minutes before I noticed Malachi was recording me on his lap and I turned and looked at his phone and posed before I got up and turned where my chest was to his and tunged him down. "I'm still right here. Damn fuck me right. I don't exist" "my bad" "y'all nasty call me back tomorrow and lemme kno if you want me to pick up a plan b" "Ight nova love you chil-". I got cut off when Malachi starting gripping my neck causing me to moan. He took the phone from me and tossed it on the bed somewhere. He let go and I got up. "Boy you gonna get me pregnant" "dats da plan ain't it" he said picking me up and putting me on the bed. "Lemme eat" he said comin down kissing me. I put up my arms so he could pull off my shirt, he did just that and then started kissing my face and neck trailing down to my area. I moved my hands from his neck to my area. "Ima go soft" he said tugging at my underwear. I took a deep breath before I allowed him to take em off. He threw them somewhere and kissed my lower stomach then pubic area then inner thighs then lips, clit and started eating. "Malachiiii". He kept on going and within the next 3 mins I came and he still kept going. He kept going and stopped when I came the total of 6 times. I couldn't do it nomore. My legs was shaking and wouldn't stop. He came back up and kissed me and went to get a rag to clean me up then we washed the sheets and layed down and went to sleep.