13 We're The F-king Animals

We're the f-king animals

Keiko felt like everything was starting to go over her head. She was dealing with huge amounts of money and huge amounts of drugs. Her family was wealthy as hell, but she herself had only heard her father speak of the kind of amounts of cash that she had at this very moment.

And all of it was stored in her UA dorm. If anyone ever checked the rooms for something she would be so fucked. At first she had a good hiding place, but it was only a small box. With those new deals she was soon making so much money that it wouldn't even fit there anymore.

She had gotten creative and hidden stuff in book covers, in her desk drawers, in pillow cases, but at this rate she could be swimming in cash and still have no real place to put it. It was simply way too much. There was no way she could be storing all this money without it being suspicious.

She honestly had no idea how anyone else did it. Maybe Mitsuo was being smart, buying stocks from all their cash. After all, stocks weren't lying around in his dorm room, spilling out of every drawer. But Keiko knew that she would soon forget about whatever stocks she had and she'd never have the patience to keep up with that kind of stuff. So it was thick wads of cash all over the place for her.

She could have invested it in jewellery or something like that, but... well... she already had so much and she had honestly no idea what else she could get. If she bought it just for the money, she knew it would lose value over time, so that was a stupid idea. To Keiko it seemed like she was the only one with that problem, however. No one else struggled like that.

Yori immediately reinvested the money in drugs for himself. His drug habits were getting bad. He insisted that he could stop whenever he wanted and that he just didn't see the point in not enjoying life when he knew exactly that he had the possibility to make it a bit nicer for himself.

Mitsuo had his stocks and his other little ventures. He had the whole betting thing going and it seemed like he had branched out in that area. He was always pitching new ideas and planning new things and sometimes Keiko wasn't quite sure whether it was such a good idea to let him run wild like this. After all, they all kind of suspected that Mitsuo had absolutely no conscience.

When it came to Saki and Azami, Keiko had no idea what was going on. She had never seen Saki's room from the inside and she wasn't really sure whether she wanted to. Somehow she couldn't imagine Saki having just a normal dorm room like everyone else. In her mind, Saki's room had to look out of this world, somehow alien, somehow strange and odd and weird. But in an aesthetically pleasing way. A bit like Saki herself - aesthetically pleasing, but weird.

When it came to Azami, then... well, things with Azami were getting weird as hell and Keiko wasn't sure just how aesthetically pleasing that was. Everyone already knew that she had a thing going on with Shinsou, even outside the business class and the general education class.

The thing that was starting to make it look weird was how she was so absolutely loaded with money and Shinsou was... well... not. Which wouldn't be a problem or anything, but their relationship had taken a weird turn in which Azami was more or less like Shinsou's sugar daddy. And for some reason that just didn't sit right with Keiko. Maybe she had traditional ideas about relationships, but somehow their whole relationship was developing in an odd direction.

Plus, the way Azami was using all her money and influence against Shinsou in arguments seemed to be far from healthy. She was buying him lunch all the time and he had almost come to rely on that, but somehow Azami liked to use the fact that he had much less money than her against him.