31 Bitch Please

I can see why, all these basic hoes pissed

Bust down wrist, not a bust down bitch (ah)

Keiko hadn't been very happy with the outcome of the last time they had gone out, but she figured that it had maybe been due to the type of place they went to. So she had taken good care of Azami who was incredibly hungover and had gotten her back to normal in pretty much no time.

And then she had gone and convinced her to go out with her again. Try again. Maybe this time there'd be someone nice. Azami wasn't really too happy with the idea at first, but then they ran into Hitoshi on their way to get lunch and he was looking like he was doing way too good.

So Azami agreed to go and have a good time. Because if Hitoshi could have a good time after the break-up then she should have a good time, too. She should in fact have a better time, since she was the one that had broken up. So she was suddenly very happy about going out.

It wasn't really that difficult to convince Saki and Chie to come with them, but it was more difficult to actually find them on campus. The two of them had been weirdly secretive ever since that evening.

Anyway, here they were, in a taxi, on their way to the club. This time it was a really high class thing that only more wealthy people could afford. Like the three of them (and Chie, because Saki more or less finances here and because she was still getting paid to shut up by Mitsuo).

Keiko was still not sure how good of an idea this whole operation was, but she had started it and now she had to go through with it. And they were already in the taxi, it would be stupid to turn back now. Plus, Saki and Chie seemed to be really set on going out, and she didn't want to let them roam around on their own. It would only end badly and they'd get lost or some shit.

They both seemed to be in very high spirits lately and while Keiko found it a little strange, but at least they weren't annoying. They seemed to be only annoying each other and as far as she was concerned, she was okay with that. At least Chie could put up with Saki and keep her in check somehow.

"How long until we're there?" Azami wanted to know. She looked like she was broken inside. Poor thing.

"Shouldn't be that much longer now. We'll be having loads of fun, don't you worry." Keiko said to her. Azami gave her a hollow smile, that honestly just made Keiko incredibly sad when she saw it.

"Cool. I hope this time will go better than before. I still can't get over Hitoshi's fucking face, he looked so damn relaxed and like... ugh. As if he's doing better now that he's without me." she grumbled.

"Don't worry, this place is a bit more upscale than last time, I'm sure you'll be able to find yourself some rich boy toy to take home. Don't worry." Keiko said, hoping that this would actually end better than last time. They somehow needed to get Azami back on her feet or she'd be unable to focus on running their business. And no one wanted Mitsuo to have that kind of power.

"Well, that better be true, or I'm done with this whole clubbing thing. It's getting kind of exhausting, to be honest." Azami replied and chuckled a little. Keiko could hear how fake that chuckle was from a mile away. She really, really hoped that Azami would somehow come around.

She was getting worried about her, if she was being completely honest. Azami was normally the kind of person that would be down for like a day or two and would then get back up, as if nothing ever happened. But right now, she had been sad for an excessive amount of time already.

And it wasn't like the whole breakup came as a surprise to her. She had been on about it for months. She knew that Hitoshi and her weren't going to go on for much longer. And she was the one that broke up, but... it still seemed to have been such a surprise for her. Keiko didn't get it.