4 You Knew I Could Not Resist

The next thing I felt was you

Holding me close

What was I gonna do

I let myself go

"I don't know... I don't think it's a good idea..." Hitoshi muttered. Azami was giving him puppy eyes. She really, really wanted him to use his Quirk on her. She trusted him not to do anything weird with it, of course, but she really wanted to know what it felt like. It seemed like such a cool Quirk.

"Oh, come on, Toshi. Please? I just want to know what it's like." she said. Hitoshi gulped and shook his head.

"No. Sorry, I just... I'm not too comfortable with using it randomly on people. It's... it's a pretty... I don't know how to put this." he replied. Azami pouted and grabbed his arm, slowly intertwining her fingers with his.

"Toshi, I know what you're thinking, but I... I trust you. I really do. And I'd just love to know what it feels like. Plus, if I know now then I'll know if you ever try to mess with me, using your Quirk." she answered with a grin. Hitoshi sighed and shook his head slowly. Then he smirked at her.

"Alright, fine. You won't snitch on me for using my Quirk on you?" Hitoshi said. Azami quickly shook her head.

"Okay. I'll tell you exactly what I'll be doing, alright? I'll ask you something, you reply and then I'll tell you to bring me a coffee mug from the kitchen. Okay? That's all I'm going to do and then I'll stop using my Quirk. Is that alright with you?" he wanted to know, looking somewhat nervous.

"Of course. That's what I've been pestering you about for the last 30 minutes, Toshi." she said and chuckled. Hitoshi nodded and gulped, taking a deep breath and looking at her again.

"Ready?" he asked.

"More than I'll ever be." she answered. Immediately afterwards she felt her mind just going completely blank. It was like she was just thinking of absolutely nothing. And then her body started to move on its own and she had no idea what was going to happen, because everything was blank. There was something at the back of her brain. Kitchen. Coffee mug. Right.

Her body moved on its own, as she got up from the couch and slowly and almost trance-like walked into the kitchen. Once she was there, she opened the cupboard, took out a coffee mug and made her way back to the couch. She had absolutely no idea how her body was moving, because she wasn't even consciously moving. This felt almost like sleepwalking, but being aware of it?

It was the weirdest sensation and at the back of her head Azami also knew that this was all Hitoshi's brainwashing and that nothing weird would happen to her. Nevertheless, it felt kind of exciting to give up control of her mind and body like this. And it was also weirdly relaxing just... not to think of anything.

It was over sooner than she would have thought, when suddenly everything came back to her. Once she was back and fully conscious, she couldn't remember what the hell she had just done. It was like it was completely wiped out from her memory. Azami gasped at the feeling of everything just returning to her head at once. It felt absolutely insane. Was there always so much going on inside her head?

"So? Happy?" Hitoshi asked, giving her a nervous and sheepish smile. Azami turned around to him and looked at him in complete amazement. This was great! It was such a wacky feeling, but it was also so much fun...

"Fuck, that was awesome! Toshi, why would people hate being brainwashed? This stuff is the shit. Can we do it again?" she wanted to know. Azami felt like she had licked blood and couldn't get enough of her.