30 Are You Alone Boy?

Baby, I don't need you

I just wanna freak you

Azami wasn't really sure what the hell she was doing here. She wasn't really feeling like going to a party or anything, because she was still sad about Hitoshi. She was doing marginally better than yesterday, but it wasn't really making that much of a difference to her. She was still miserable.

Maybe Keiko was right and she needed to distract herself. And there were lots of good-looking men around the place, but... well, the only thing she noticed was that they weren't Hitoshi. Sure, maybe they were nice, maybe they were even better, but she didn't want better.

She just wanted Hitoshi back and she hated herself for being stupid enough to let him go. Well, she didn't really let him go, she broke up with him and everything that led to that was her own damn fault. And it was all just because she had been stupid as fuck and didn't listen when she should have listened.

And now here she was, getting dragged through a club by Keiko, who seemed to be happy to be going out again and kept pointing out cute guys, but Azami just couldn't really find the energy to care. It was way too soon for any of this, but Keiko wasn't going to listen to her anyway.

"Maybe you'll need some shots to loosen up. Come on. You're not getting laid if you're frowning like that." Keiko said to her. She had been talking all this time, but Azami hadn't been listening.

"Sure. Let's get fucked up." she answered with a shrug. She really couldn't care less right now.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Saki asked, looking slightly concerned. Her and Chie were holding hands for whatever reason, probably so they wouldn't get lost in the crowds. Or they had finally been able to admit that they were crushing on each other like crazy, whichever one was more likely.

"Of course it's a good idea. When did us getting fucked up ever end badly?" Azami replied, rolling her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure that was every single time you guys got fucked up. Are you sure you wanna do this?" Chie wanted to know. Azami sighed. Of course getting fucked up would be bad right now.

"Relax. Maybe I want it to end badly. Who knows. Let's get fucked up. No one's forcing you to waste your brain cells, smartass." Azami answered with a grin on her face. Chie just huffed and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Azami liked her, even though she could be annoying sometimes. She didn't take every comment personally, at least and that was a good thing.

"Do your thing then, big girl. I'm not carrying you home." she replied. Saki chuckled, as she glanced at Chie.

"You carried me home..." she said.

"Yeah, because you were already drunk when I found you and I couldn't warn you. Azami fucking knows what she's doing, I warned her and she's old enough." Chie explained with a shrug.

"Maybe you should have a drink or two yourself. You know. To loosen up." Azami suggested. Chie huffed.

"You know what? I think that's a great idea. I'm buying for everyone." Keiko agreed and walked up to the bar.

"Azami, are you really sure you're okay?" Saki wanted to know. Azami just shrugged and sighed.

"Sure. I'm perfectly fine. I'm absolutely getting laid tonight, it seems. That's Keiko's plan at least. Let's see how that goes, right? Where the fuck even is Mitsuo? Wasn't he supposed to be here or something? He's the expert when it comes to getting laid, it seems." Azami replied.