8 Rough It Up Before We Take It Slow

Girl you can make me suffer, do whatever

'Cause I know you're one of a kind

Mitsuo was there when it happened. It was two days after Azami's first nightly mission. She only had to go out twice at night with the whole nightmare thing and here he was. Standing at the door to their classroom, looking incredibly uncomfortable. Honestly, Mitsuo felt sorry for him.

Toshiro looked like he had seen ghosts. He was leaning against the doorframe, trembling. He looked pale and had rings under his eyes, his hair was unwashed and his uniform looked dishevelled. His eyes looked red and wild, as he was scanning the room, presumably for Yori.

Once he had found him, he quickly walked through the rows of students, getting curious looks from everyone. He really didn't look like he belonged in the business course. Everyone in here looked absolutely pristine and he... well, he looked kinda homeless and as if he was on drugs.

When he approached Yori everyone knew that at least the drugs part was true. No one said anything about it, but it was kind of an open secret among people who took anything at all, that the five of them were the people to go to. At least here at U.A. they had gotten a reputation.

"Toshiro? What's up?" Yori asked him, as if he didn't know damn well what was going on. Toshiro looked around nervously and his eyes stopped at Azami who seemed like she hadn't even seen him.

"Look. I'm really sorry that I didn't pay on time. I got the money together. Can I give it to you here?" Toshiro wanted to know. Yori gave him the worst fake surprised look that Mitsuo had ever seen.

"You got it? How come? I thought you wouldn't get paid until the end of the month, how come you got it now already?" he asked. Mitsuo leaned over a little. This was getting interesting...

"Look, I just... I checked again and I managed to scratch it together, alright? Do you want it or not?"

"Of course I do. And you'll stay until I've counted every single note, won't you?" Yori replied with a smile.

"O-of course... Anything." Toshiro said and looked around nervously. He got a bundle of notes out of his pocket and threw it on Yori's desk. Yori licked his lips and took the rubber band of, before he started counting the notes. Toshiro looked around the room nervously again.

People were outright looking at the two of them and giggling behind their hands. Even Mitsuo had to suppress a grin. Yori was really relishing in the fact that he had caught Toshiro out in a lie. It seemed like an eternity until Yori looked up at Toshiro again and nodded with a grin.

"All good. Pleasure doing business with you." he said. Toshiro just nodded and walked out, which meant he had to pass Azami's desk. Mitsuo saw her smiling to herself. He knew she was just waiting for him to pass her.

"Have a good day, Toshiro." she muttered right when he walked past her. Mitsuo could have sworn that he turned a few shades paler, but he made sure that he didn't stop to say anything or even look. What the hell kind of nightmares had Azami given this guy? They must have been hellish.

Mitsuo looked around at the four others. They all seemed rather happy with themselves. Somehow this had all been way easier than expected and everyone was very surprised by that.

"So that worked well..." Mitsuo commented. Yori nodded happily and packed away the money.

"That was worth all the headache attacks, honestly." Azami muttered, obviously pleased with herself.