16 Light Up The Buds

We are mash up di dance and clubs

For the pretty gals dem and the thugs!

Saki was surprisingly successful when it came to recruiting help for their secret little mission. She had no idea what she was doing but there were a bunch of people that still owed her some money and some of them had pretty useful Quirks. So she went to all of them one by one.

Saki honestly had no need to be paid back all that money people owed her, but it was situations like these she was glad that people didn't know that she didn't need the money back. Being paid back in favours was absolutely amazing and having someone indebted to you was so much more useful than having their money. So Saki called in favours left, right and center.

And she got a good few people on her side already. Her next target, however, didn't owe her any money. She was in General Studies and Saki was sure that she had already heard what was going on. But this girl was really aloof and liked to pretend she had nothing to do with any of what they were doing.

She had a healing Quirk and was planning to become a doctor after graduating UA. So she was important, in case anyone got injured in this mission. Having to go to Recovery Girl with anything like that would be bad news and everyone knew that. But there were enough students with healing Quirks. Only this girl... Hana... she had one of the strongest ones in the entire school.

But Saki didn't really believe she was going to be very successful with her. Not without offering her something in return. And Saki wasn't sure if there was anything she could offer that girl that would sway her to help out with their little operation. Especially not with the way the conversation started out.

"I already know what you want and I'm not gonna do it." Nakamoto said when she only saw Saki approaching her. Saki rolled her eyes and just walked up to her, ignoring what she said in protest.

"I need your help." she told her.

"And I don't want to help you."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not getting involved in any of your dirty business. No fucking way, Saki. Not if you begged me on your knees." Nakamoto replied, shaking her head firmly. Saki sighed annoyedly.

"You don't even have to do anything. We only need your help in case anything goes wrong, alright?" Saki said, hoping to make it sound much more harmless than it actually was. Because, to be honest, they all didn't really know what the situation really was. Hopefully it wasn't too dangerous.

"If anything could go wrong that warrants medical attention, you probably shouldn't be doing it." Nakamoto replied coldly. Saki sighed and gave her a pleading look. If the puppy eyes didn't work, she didn't know what would work. Maybe money? Saki wasn't really sure... maybe as a last resort.

"Come on, Nakamoto! Keiko's mum got kidnapped and we're trying to get her out without having to pay the ransom. It's not like we're planning to rob a bank or something..." Saki pleaded.

"If she got kidnapped you should probably go to the police and not try and get her out yourselves. Now, if you could leave me alone..." the girl said and looked back into her book. Saki sighed.

"Isn't there anything that can change your mind? I can pay you if you want, just please... please help us out with that." Saki begged her. Nakamoto's eyes narrowed and she stared down at the book for a while, before looking back up at Saki. She sighed and glanced around her.

"Money, huh?" she wanted to know. Her voice was now a whisper as if she didn't really want anyone to hear what was going on. Saki didn't know why, but she figured that it might be wiser to keep quiet herself. Nakamoto obviously didn't want anyone else around her to hear about this.