15 You Like To Flash Ya Money

You're left behind make my move

You keep doing what you do

Yori wasn't exactly sure what he was doing here right now. It hadn't been long since they had almost gotten busted for being at this illegal rave and now they were back at the club, in the VIP section. With their teacher.

Yeah, that was right. They were all out partying on a Friday night with Present Mic himself. It hadn't even been their idea, he had been the one inviting them to hang out. Yori was a little suspicious of him being so open and chill around them. He figured that he was probably planning something.

He just couldn't really figure out what exactly he was planning. It made absolutely no sense to him. Why else would he be out with a bunch of his students? This wasn't something that people his age did, right? But then again, he just seemed like he was stuck at 18 or something.

Yori had no idea how to deal with the situation, so he just decided to be careful about what he said around him. Let others do the talking. Try not to let on just how out of it he was and how badly he needed another line of coke. Go with the flow. Just keep on vibing. With his homeroom teacher.

Yori sighed. No matter how he was trying to spin it, it just felt insanely weird to be hanging out with him. Especially since there were a lot of times when Mic was being much more irresponsible than the five of them together. Sometimes Yori wondered how this guy was working three jobs.

It made no sense to him. He was already completely overwhelmed with the one job he was doing at the moment. But this guy had to be awake 24/7. There was no other way to do all the stuff he did. And he just had that slightly insane insomniac look. As if he kept going just on willpower and caffeine.

But Yori wasn't here to think about his teacher, he was here to have a good time. It just wasn't as easy with his teacher around who was behaving as if he only just graduated. He had literally just handed Azami a note and sent her off to go and buy drinks earlier. He didn't even tell them not to get alcohol. It was insane. How this guy was an actual pro hero was beyond him.

"You look like you're worried about something." a voice behind him suddenly said. Mitsuo turned around quickly, almost spilling his drink, just to see Saki standing behind him, her head tilted.

"Me? Worried? What the hell would I be worried about?" he asked her. She just shrugged and clinked her glass against his, before taking a sip. Yori also didn't know what to make of Saki, but at least he had gotten used to her craziness already. Mic's craziness was still new to him.

"I don't know. You just look like you're thinking about something really hard." Saki replied, licking the edge of the glass.

"You're crazy, Saki." he just muttered. Of course he was thinking about something really hard. He was thinking about how he could manage to get another nose of coke without Mic noticing. But he definitely wasn't going to tell Saki that. She'd tell someone else and all hell would break loose.

"Maybe, but right now you look more crazy than me." she just muttered. Yori looked back at Saki.

So today was one of those days where she was somehow clearer than usual? Alright. Yori hadn't had much experience with those days when it came to Saki, but he was pretty sure he knew how to deal with them. At least he hoped that he'd know how to handle them, because the thought was scary.

"I guess I'm just wondering what Mic is up to. It seems a little weird he's hanging out with us, I mean... we're his students." Yori said to her quietly. He couldn't believe he was going to Saki to ask for her opinion on something, but here he was. It just didn't make sense to him that Mic was partying with them. Maybe he was overthinking it, but it just seemed fishy to him.