6 Turn Down For What

Fire up that loud

Another round of shots

"I dunno, this is kind of freaking me out. I mean, sure this might be a great opportunity, but... what if they're dodgy?" Keiko said.

It had been a few days ago that she had been contacted by a few men who were telling her they could offer the five of them to sell in a bigger area. Basically take over and let other people do the dirty work. It sounded good to her, since she loved the glamorous side of selling drugs. But the actual selling? Dark alleyways, dingy bathrooms in dodgy clubs, the constant fear of getting caught with something, especially when sneaking it into U.A.? She hated that.

"You're worried they're dodgy?" Azami asked with a raised eyebrow. Keiko knew she was about to make some ultra-rational point concerning this and she'd have no choice but to hear it.

"Yeah, that's what I'm worried about."

"Keiko, we're selling drugs. We literally have a drug ring in an elite hero school. We're the dodgy people." Azami said before spraying some deodorant under her arms. Keiko was always kind of jealous when they were changing before and after PE, because Azami just always looked perfect. And she had always looked perfect and Keiko knew that she always would look perfect.

And it kind of sucked, because while her mother was a beautiful woman, especially for her age, Keiko also knew how many treatments and operations she had undergone to still look like that and she knew that she'd end up the same way - the wife of some rich business owner, doing her best to constantly look perfect and young and fit, so he wouldn't leave her on a mountain if debt.

"Well, I don't know, I get the feeling that there may be people out there, that could be more dodgy than us." Keiko replied and watched Azami button up her uniform blouse quickly. Saki - who had been focussed on whatever she was doing on her phone all this time - looked up with a dreamy look.

"I'm pretty sure there are different levels of dodgy when it comes to selling drugs. I mean, I wouldn't say we're like... Mafia level. Or are we?" she replied. Keiko blinked, not sure if Saki was joking or not. Knowing her, she probably was dead serious. She'd bring up a point as dumb as that.

"No. No, Saki. We're not Mafia level." Azami reassured her. She smiled and nodded contently, before going back to her phone. Keiko and Azami exchanged a knowing look, before Azami rolled her eyes.

"But see, that is kind of the point. Do we want to progress further towards Mafia level or not?" Keiko said and ran her hands through her hair, completely messing up the way she had just blow dried it. Well, not like it would stay perfect for a long time, anyway. Keiko had no idea why she even bothered. She was almost sure that neither Mic nor Aizawa put nearly as much effort into taking care of their hair as she did and their hair still looked much better than hers.

"Why does this seem more like a philosophical question than a practical one?" Azami asked with a sigh.

"Maybe because it prompts us to question our morality and personal integrity when faced with the dangers and the pressure in a mafia-like structure?" Saki muttered without looking up.

"What she said." Keiko mumbled. Azami just shrugged, as she was tying her tie and smoothing out her blouse.

"I don't know, I mean, isn't it kind of our responsibility to seize the best business opportunities? You know, as business students in U.A.? And I mean, if we manage to get into a proper drug ring... maybe we can give someone some good intel at some point and cash in twice." she then said and looked at both Keiko and Saki with a big smile. Keiko raised an eyebrow.