22 Stop The Tape

Ninety-nine percent of my life I was lied to

I just found out my mom does more dope than I do

It didn't take long for Yori to find a solution to his problem. If he kept panicking whenever he thought of the possibility of getting caught... well, he'd just have to distract himself from getting caught. And since he couldn't really do that by getting drugged up and losing touch to reality...

Going to party after party after party was the easiest solution to that. And it wasn't like everyone else was very opposed to this. And sooner than expected the whole situation calmed down. Everyone still kind of knew that they were selling, but it wasn't exciting enough anymore.

Surprisingly, even Mitsuo had taken a liking to parties. Maybe it was because he discovered that he could easily hook up with girls, as long as he was throwing his money around freely. And he had a whole lot of money, probably more than anyone else, because he was smart about it.

It even happened that Mitsuo would be the first to suggest to head to the club, without anyone else nagging him to go. It was a strange change, but Yori welcomed it with open arms. It was getting a little annoying to go out with a bunch of girls, so he was happy to have Mitsuo.

The problem with him discovering his new talent for hooking up with girls was that he kept on going missing and everyone - seriously, everyone - was getting suspicious. Even Present Mic was becoming a little suspicious and he rarely ever suspected them of doing anything bad.

"Does... does anyone know where Mitsuo is? Any ideas at all?" he asked, as he was doing his homeroom roll call. Yori glanced over at Keiko who was sitting at her desk, arms crossed, rolling her eyes.

"I'm not sure, but I think he's got a migraine. He's been talking about feeling one coming one yesterday evening, so I suppose that's what it is." Azami answered up. Mic looked at her, not believing a single word she was saying. Then he nodded slowly and noted the reason down quickly.

He was probably happy to have any explanation at all, so he wouldn't have to bother with any disciplinary action or anything like that. Honestly, Mic always seemed really upbeat, but Yori suspected that he was incredibly, insanely tired on the inside. This man worked three jobs, after all.

It only made sense that he didn't want to bother with some students that were missing from time to time. As long as their grades were okay he would let anything slide, especially because the five of them were his absolute favourite students. He'd usually talk to them about stuff like that when they met him in some clubs sometimes, usually on the weekends or days when there was no school.

"Right. Can you tell him to bring a note about that, so I can put it in his files? Then we don't need to make a fuss about this." Mic replied. Azami grinned and nodded quickly. They had gotten away with it again.

"Sure thing, Sir. I'll send him a text right away." she answered. Yori grinned, when he saw the smile on her face.

He knew that smile. When Azami had that smile on her face, she was going to take someone apart verbally and she would enjoy it completely. It was fun to watch, when Yori wasn't being taken apart himself. It was especially fun when it was Mitsuo that she got mad at.

"Someone's in trouble." he heard Saki chuckling behind her. Yori snickered to himself as well. Ever since Mitsuo had gone and made that deal without consulting anyone else, he hadn't been very popular. So everyone was looking forward to Azami tearing into him later on.

It was a little unfair that Mitsuo got all those girls anyway. Not that Yori wanted them for himself - he had a girlfriend after all. But still, it seemed a little unfair that he was literally just buying them with all the money he had made by being boring. Why girls loved that kind of stuff was beyond him. But maybe it had to with a thing Azami had told him once: Financial stability is sexy.