11 I'd Buy Everything

See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl

No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end

Keiko had no problem walking around with huge wads of cash in her handbag. Honestly, even if someone wanted to rob her, this all wasn't even a fragment of what she owned from selling drugs.

And Keiko had even less of a problem handing it over for fancy designer clothes. Not that she'd have a whole lot of time to wear them, since she was mostly in her school uniform, but still. She enjoyed just having them and pretending to be this rich bitch that could buy the whole school if she wanted to.

Well, she could maybe buy the Management Department, since no one actually cared much about that. But then again she really preferred spending her money on expensive and lavish clothes, jewelry, accessories and shoes. Sure, her credit card was overdrawn, but who cared when she had all this cold, hard cash?

She had been thinking about buying herself a really nice fancy car, but then again she had no use for it. She didn't even have a license. But she sure as hell had gotten herself that expensive watch that had diamonds in it. If she was found dead with that watch on her arm, at least she'd have died classy.

Currently she was following Yori who was trying to pick out some fancy gifts for Mina. He really just wanted to shower her in gifts. Expensive and lavish gifts, too. And he had figured that Keiko of all people was a good person to ask for help. As if she knew Minda enough to know her taste...

"What about this?" Yori asked, pointing at a delicate silver necklace that had some beautiful small imitation diamonds in it. Keiko sighed, trying to imagine the necklace on Mina, before shaking her head.

"No. Not her vibe at all. I feel like delicate jewelry isn't really her style. Plus, I feel like she'd prefer gold to silver." Keiko said. Yori raised an eyebrow at her, almost as if he didn't believe her.

"Why would she prefer gold to silver?" he wanted to know. Keiko sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. How the hell would she explain something like that to Yori? She pointed at her earrings.

"Look, I personally prefer gold. It suits me better than silver. I generally prefer wearing warm colours. Red, mostly. Silver would just look weird with that. Now Azami, right? Azami wears a lot of black. She is 100% a silver type. If she wore gold jewelry, it would just look wrong on her. Same goes for Saki. That girl is literally made for shiny stones and glitter. Now Mina likes to wear patterns and mix them. She wouldn't go for a delicate silver necklace. She'd prefer gold and some big rocks, too." Keiko tried her best to explain. Yori didn't seem too convinced.

"Look, Yori. I'm not sure how to explain it to you, but that's the best I can come up with." Keiko said and shrugged. Yori mustered her for a long time and then slowly nodded as if he just about got what she was trying to say. Of course, Keiko knew that he was bullshitting, but she'd let it slide.

"So, uhm... what do you think would be a good idea?" he wanted to know, looking a little lost in the huge shop. Keiko sighed and looked around. Everything in this section was silver, so she grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the corner of the shop where everything gold was.

"What do you even want to get for her? A necklace? Bracelet? Earrings? A whole set? A watch, maybe?" Keiko asked, as she looked over the jewelry they had. If she was honest... none of that really seemed Mina's style.

"I don't know... What would you wanna get if you were my girlfriend?" Yori asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Keiko looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Was he honestly asking her that?