xxxxx: fleeting

18+ MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING: death and violence

Sooyoung:

                   There was a slight breeze she could feel on her skin, it made her move, pulling the bed sheet a little higher on her shoulder in her half-asleep state. With her eyes remaining closed, she reached across the bed to feel for Taehyung's presence and warmth, a smile tugging at her lips. Her hand met an empty bed. Her eyes snapped open, staring at the empty spot. The bit of panic that started within her made her get up, hugging the bed sheet as she did to keep herself modest. She looked around the room, letting out a breath when she spotted Taehyung by the double doors, he had opened to snap pictures of the sunrise. It explained the breeze and the click of the shutters she could now faintly hear. She smiled, shaking her head at seeing how he was bare as the day he was born. She ran a hand through her hair, pulling it to the side with a smile on her lips. He hadn't even thought about putting on some pants.

Giggling, she covered her mouth. His hair was a mess. That was one of her favorite things. Waking up to see Taehyung with his fluffy hair all disheveled and standing up in weird ways. It made everything about him precious. Taehyung heard her giggle, lowering the camera as he turned his head to face her. He was smiling. She barely had time to cover her face—knowing it was pointless—when Taehyung pointed the camera in her direction. He had succeeded in taking a picture of her.

"Why are you naked?" she asked, seeing him face her and she covered her eyes as if she had never seen him naked before.

"And why are you so shy, Mrs. Kim?"

Biting her lips, she heard movement, opening her eyes when she felt the bed sink in, and Taehyung cradle her face. He had put on a pair of sweats, still shirtless, which allowed for her to take him in. He had built up from all the training. The muscles were more noticeable—she could just make out more details now—like the outline of his pecs. Her eyes traveled up his abdomen, to his chest, and finally his face where he was smirking at her. He had called her Mrs. Kim and she liked that a lot.

"Are you done checking me out?" he teased.

"Is it a crime to admire my own husband?"

Sooyoung saw how his smile grew on his lips. He moved closer, resting his forehead on hers. "I really, like that. I like that a lot."

"What?"

"You, calling me your husband."