xxi: kiss?

Seulgi:

Seulgi:

"Jimin, I need to talk to you."

It took everything she had in herself to approach Jimin. He was at a table with his fellow classmates and one of them she didn't like. Especially seeing how close the female was sitting next to Jimin. If she recalled her name was Yuju and she once overheard her tell her friends that she liked Jimin. On the same table was one of his exes as well. Seulgi internally cringed. These girls were beautiful and had more in common with Jimin than she did. They all were studying law. The only thing she had in common with Jimin was their mutual love of dance. Jimin-regardless heard her and shot up from his seat right away.

She didn't know what to do. She didn't know where their friendship stood. They were in this perfect limbo between friends and more than friends were. It was this confusing limbo where others knew they liked each other but they didn't have a title. It gave freedom for others to try to see if they had chance. She found her thoughts unfair. Jimin did not know that a boy named Jooheon, who she barely knew, had recently asked her out. She didn't know why she didn't tell Jimin-it wasn't like they were dating.

"What is it Seul?"

Seulgi sighed when he spoke, once they were far enough away from everyone. She looked at him and sighed again. Why did she have to fall for him? Why did she find him cute the moment she laid eyes on him and then thought him to be so sweet when he would always help her with the dance moves, she struggled with? She doomed herself. After everything with Taeyong-she had promised herself to never fall for another guy again. However, there she was. Liking Jimin, her roommate's and good friends, friend. After the third time she sighed, he took a hold of her hand.

"Seul, what's wrong?"

"Jimin-about Taeyong..." she paused when she heard him groan. This wasn't doing anything good for her resolve. She bit her lip. "I wanted to tell you that..."

"You two were a thing? I know. Yuju told me. I guess someone overheard me talking to Jungkook and it made it back to her. Why were you so worried about telling me? It's not like I own you or your past." Jimin nonchalantly spoke.

She didn't know what was worse, hearing how it did bother him or how he found this out from Yuju who clearly was sending daggers her way. "No. There is more to it. Jimin-it is not as simple as he being my ex is. I reacted that way because-he-he-"

"Jiminnie, we're leaving." Yuju spoke in a singsong way, skipping towards them.