xxiv: i think..

Jimin:

Jimin:

         He heard the door opening but he could care less. Instead he was focusing on the fact that Seulgi was under him on his bed and he was kissing her to his heart content. Unlike him—she did care and pulled back from the kiss by lightly pushing him off. She looked him in the eyes before he smiled at her, pecking her lips. Her response was to slap him in the arm lightly.

"You should probably see who it is."

He shrugged. He didn't want to. He lived alone and it was for the sole purpose of not being disturbed. Right now, was a good enough reason as to why he did not want to be disturbed. He wanted to spend time with his girlfriend. The thought made him smile and he kept smiling when she pushed him off and made him check to see who it was that came in. Seulgi was now his girlfriend and he had everyone—Joy, just Joy—to thank for that. She allowed that to happen by beating him to the punch.

Jimin was about to open the door but Seulgi called to his attention. She shot up. He smirked. Yeah, so they may have only started dating about an hour or two ago—but he did not force her into his room. She came willingly and she willingly took her shirt off midway their make-out. He let her take the reins and so far, he was not complaining. He threw her back her shirt. It was as if she had not noticed. Apparently, she only noticed how his hair was a mess. Did she not care she had unbuttoned his shirt and his abs were on display? It did not seem she did. Nope, she did not when she purposely ran her hand down his torso.

"Seul, are you sure you're okay with this? I mean, I don't want you to feel I pressured you into coming into my room and letting me kiss you like that."

She shook her head, wrapping her arms around his neck as he held her waist. She was still just in her sports bra and it was driving him insane.

"I'm sure. Jimin, I have liked you for a really long time and I've wanted to kiss you for a really long time as well." she pecked his lips making him smile. "I also know you won't push me. Because you and I both know, we're not ready. I just like your abs."

"The sentiment is the same for me to you."

He pulled her close and kissed her gently. He would never get enough of kissing her. She was everything he had been looking for in a girl. It was a plus she was older because he did have a thing for older girls. Seulgi smiled—he found it cute whenever she smiled while he kissed her—something about feeling the corners of her lips go up as they kissed let him know she enjoyed it as much as he did. She pulled back soon enough, making him pout. "You should really check who's here."