xxxxvi: concede

18+ MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING: sexual situation/depicted violence (to be safe)

Sejeong:

             She wasn't really injured. Maybe a small cut on her forearm for staying behind to get as many of the girls safely out from their underground tunnel. She should have known something was different. Something was wrong from the moment she walked into the club to check on the girl's health. It didn't matter that they each had a sort of "mother" who took care of them, Jinki had told her that too many of the girls had gone in for abortions or birth. The mothers weren't doing their job in protecting the girls.

Sejeong just didn't know that what she felt was amiss, was one of the yakuza bosses. He was sitting in a corner as she walked through the doors. She only recognized one of the men, Yuta. He had gone to their estate before and the look Yuta threw her was enough of a warning. They were going to double cross them. She went on the wrong day.

Yuta threw her one look, stood up and ordered a drink, leaving a napkin behind that she picked up. She had about three minutes before they opened fire. As fast as she could, she took as many girls into the tunnels with the help of some of the men who she always had following her.

Everything was fine. In a sense. In another sense, nothing was fine or okay. Baekhyun was there, panicked in his own way which she hated. He had someone he was supposedly engaged too, but yet there he was, pushing past everyone to get to her. Ever since their last encounter—she avoided him. Avoided seeing the man she so easily gave in to. There was just something about him that was welcoming. She knew what it was. He was a warm body that kept her bed warm as well.

Minutes later, Sehun was there. Her heart jumbled and twisted along with her stomach at seeing him. By then Baekhyun was on the phone talking to one of his men because like everyone else, the Chinese triad decided to pay a visit. Taemin was dealing with them, as was Mark. She was kept out of it, however seeing the distraught look of one of Mark's closest guards, coming to find her; she knew her siblings would find out. Johnny stood next her, sending weary glares to Sehun.

Sehun had no real reason to be there, except that one of the girls now belonged to them. Mina. One of her favorites after Jisoo. Someone in the Oh clan had somehow bought Mina. She wasn't sure if Sehun knew but she watched as he wrapped his jacket over her shoulders, taking her away. Mina was officially done with the brothel and if Sehun secretly bought her, knowing how much she cared for the girl, she thought him to be cruel. What was she to do in the Oh estate?

"I heard, he took Mina in as a way to prepare more personal maids for once he is married to the Park's heir." Baekhyun spoke beside her, seeing where she was looking. It took a lot of skill to keep her face stoic. All she wanted to do was cry. Cry because Sehun loves her, she loves him, and there is nothing either of them could do about it. "Ah, here comes your knight."