iii: the girl

18+ TRIGGER WARNING: death scene

Taehyung:

1 Hour Earlier

Taehyung was still in awe from the morning events. Throughout the whole posing for Joy and Seulgi's art class, he was more preoccupied with thinking about how such an angelic beauty could exist, and where she had been all his life? His thoughts had only been slightly skewed when he ignored Jennie gushing about his looks and looked towards Joy who was cupping Jimin's face. He didn't think anything was going on between them but that was still a sight he rather not see. Jimin—other than Namjoon—was the only other person who he trusted with Joy. That was an ironic thought considering Namjoon had asked him to take care of her. If any of his friend knew his thoughts—well even he didn't understand them. Other than that moment and seeing how Joy's head seemed to be working on overdrive before she started drawing, his thoughts had drifted back to the new girl throughout his posing.

Sitting in for the class was not as bad as he thought. Jimin still did take pictures of him and sent it through the group text that he was not surprised when Jungkook started to tease him the moment he walked into the café that both Hoseok and Joy worked at. That is where they currently were, he, Jimin, Namjoon, and Jungkook. The latter was busy making heart shaped eyes at Joy who was behind the counter taking someone's order.

"It's not fair, you know. If I had not ran into that stupid midget, I would have been Sooyoung's lab partner instead of that Daniel guy. I overheard him tell his friends he was gonna ask her out if everything goes well."

Taehyung reacted by tightening his grip on the coffee mug in his hands. Before he could say anything, Namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder. "Relax dude, you're doing it again. Your overly protective nature makes me wonder if you really may have feelings for my cousin."

"I swear it's not that. I just don't like the looks of this Daniel; he reminds me of Sungjae—" He was exhausted of being questioned about his feelings for Joy today.

"Speaking of Sungjae, I heard he's back in town." Jimin added nonchalantly.

"What?!"
"What?!"

"Hey, do you guys want to keep it down. Princess hates it when we bring unnecessary attention to her because the female customers just ask her for our numbers." Hoseok had been cleaning a table nearby and pulled up a chair to sit at the end of their table to join their conversation.

"When can I start calling her princess?" Jungkook peeped at the other end beside him, while still making heart eyes towards Joy.