xxiii: warning

Namjoon:

Namjoon:

                He was looking through different police reports when the sound of a message received, rung. He reached for his phone to see who had messaged him. There was no message and then he remembered the phone he uses for his undercover job. 

Namjoon opened his drawer and reached for the phone. He opened to read the message from an unknown number. He quirked a brow. Last night he had meet with Sejeong, yet again. She seemed to like him well enough and that was good for him. The message though, made him want to laugh because Sejeong didn't seem to be the only one smitten by him but a certain high powered and in demand prostitute showed interest as well. Jisoo had messaged him, asking to meet him in an hour. He looked down at his watch and the stack of papers in front of him. It only took a few seconds before he replied with a positive reply that he would meet her. 

Something about Jisoo called to his attention. It felt like getting to know her while having her on his good side was the best thing they could possibly do at this moment. 

He remembered the text he received from Joy the previous night. She asked if she could escape the country and if he could help. She was being over dramatic and so he replied with a negative on her idea and then sent Jin a message to talk to her. His oldest and closest friend seemed to be more exhausted than usually and he didn't know why. He wasn't sure how Jin would have the energy to take Joy out on an amusement park date in two days. Not when last night his friend crashed at his place with wanting to talk but falling asleep. 

He needed time to not only talk to Jin but with Yoongi and Seungwan. It was time they all gathered again and looked at the mess that seemed to be entangled in all their lives and friends lives . . . for a while now. He couldn't help but wonder how he somehow knew this would happen and whether it had been a good idea to keep Taehyung, in the dark.

⇤〜⑉⑅﹎⑅〜⑉⇥

Sooyoung:

The café was slowly getting more and more crowded. Sooyoung had been lucky enough to find a table that would fit four people. She was meant to meet with Seulgi yesterday and talk about Taeyong but after everything that happened; she ended up crying at the bottom of the apartment complex. Jimin happened to walk along and she told him everything about how she kissed Taehyung and how for a split second she felt like it was their normal but he then pretty much rejected her without even having a chance to confess.

After the movie watching, in where it seemed none of them paid much attention because they were all distracted by their own thoughts, Jungkook suggested going to a café to talk. The atmosphere in the apartment was too much and Jimin had to do something quickly. So, she ended up with Jungkook alone for a solid hour and they talked. It was nice. She found out a little more about him and the things they had in common. He had taken up boxing and she loved weight training. Both had this passion for exercise although he was much more active than she ever was.