xxvi: i do care

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING/TW: attempted rape

Taehyung:

"Aren't you supposed to be working on your paper?"

He hummed, not moving from his position. Instead, he moved his head from having his chin on the back of his hands to looking outside the window, leaning his cheek on the back of his hands. He let out a sigh. He hated his life. He hated everything about it. He found it ironic how he once thought he had a great life. He had great friends. He went to a great school and studying what he wanted to study. He had great parents. He had a great best girl-friend. Emphasis on the hyphen.

Taehyung sat silently staring out the window. As long as she is safe and happy.

Those were his thoughts as he saw Joy laughing at something Jungkook was doing. He watched silently as Jimin and Seulgi joined them, Jimin had his arm wrapped around Seulgi. Man, he wanted that.

"V, are you really okay?"

He didn't say anything. Irene was sitting in front of him. Unlike him, she was working on her paper. He didn't think it was fair to be a senior and having to write a paper for his senior seminar-talking about his passion and portfolio. He found it all unfair and stupid. A whole week had passed with him feeling the way he did. A week of going through the motions. Jimin's birthday was coming up and that meant the wedding. He didn't want to go to the wedding. Sighing, he thought back to what he had spent majority of that week, doing.

"V?"

He glanced at her, pouting. No. He deserved this. He deserved all of this. There was no other explanation as to why he was going through hell and back. Ignoring Irene, he packed up and left. There was only so much he could take of her, per day. Sure, she was a friend to talk to but he still didn't forgive her for deleting his pictures even though she didn't know he knew. No one knew what he knew or didn't know.

Taehyung walked out of the library, away from the direction of where Joy and his friends were and walked right into the back of Lee Taeyong. He grimaced and watched as Taeyong cowered in front of him. Not paying the latter much attention, he just kept walking forward but stopped when he turned the corner, hearing Taeyong speak on the phone. Something about the guy always made him angry and irritated.

"No. It'll happen tonight." a pause. "I know it's taken a while but what do you expect? She's barely 19. It was going to take some time."