xxxxvx: fissures

Namjoon:

A groan was heard from the bed. Other than that, the morning had been rather tranquil. As soon as the groaned turned into moans of discomfort, he knew the tranquility was gone. He closed his eyes, counting down the seconds in which he knew the storm would break. He was at ten, when the gasp came along with the movement of the mattress that sounds frantic.

"What did you do to me?"

Sighing, he stood from the couch he was sitting on and pulled down his sleeves. "I didn't do anything to you."

"I am naked!"

"Sejeong, you did that to yourself. I didn't even touch you. I made sure you got here safely and slept on this couch while you mumbled incoherently more of your confession and proclamations of love to Sehun. I'm not desperate enough to sleep with a dead drunk girl that is pinning for a man that didn't choose her. If you wanted that, maybe you should have called Baekhyun."

He saw the way that Sejeong gasped towards him. His words wounding her-the pain evident in her eyes.

They had been doing that lately. Hurting each other with words. Most of the time they would meet, they would bicker. He couldn't forgive her for what she did and said to Jisoo. He couldn't forgive her for a lot of things. Their engagement was more of a farce than anything else, yet it still irked him to know how more often than not, she was sharing a bed with Baekhyun while being engaged to him. The more he looked at her, the more he couldn't help and think that she and Sehun deserved each other. They were both selfish and spoiled.

"Why would I call him when you're my fiancé?" she asked, sounding innocent-which he would have believed had Baekhyun not messaged her that very night. He had her phone. He saw their past conversations.

"Don't play innocent with me, I know you've been sleeping with him almost every night."

"You fuck Jisoo!"

Namjoon growled, taking five steps to reach her, and hovering over Sejeong. He had the urge to hurt her, but contained it as he gripped the sheets she was using as a shield to her naked body. "It is not the same."

He spoke through his teeth, angry and allowing her to see that. The way she seemed to quiver in his presence let him know that she did fear him. At least, in that moment. It was not ideal. None of this was. He did not want to scare he. At first, he genuinely had been interested in her. Sejeong did this to herself. She was the one that made Jisoo contact him. She should have known that Jisoo, being who she was and where she worked, would have found a way to get him to sleep with her. Having slept with Jisoo while undercover, was not one of his proudest moments. He regretted it right away, tried to avoid her and failed miserably. Jisoo was beautiful and broken. She opened up to him, showed him who she really was and slowly he fell for her. In turn, Jisoo kept him safe with her knowledge.