xxxxvii: debut

Jimin:

Jimin:

           The only thing certain about the situation he was witnessing, was that he wasn't supposed to be there. In his defense, he did not want to be there. Park was in a current meeting with Oh Sehun. The main reason why he had stayed to eavesdrop. He finally saw the face of the man who was causing his best friend—soulmate no less—so much grief. The man was tall and handsome. In any other circumstance, he could picture Joy dating him. They seemed like they would be a rather cute couple—in a different life. Not in their current circumstances or current life. If Taehyung were to know what he had briefly thought, he'd be dead. 

"A trust we had set has been broken Sehun. You have not only betrayed my trust, but the trust of all the clans." 

Jimin smirked. If he was found, he would need to explain why he was there in the first place. It was simple. He had gone down the hall of the dining room, heading towards the training rooms. Something had caught his eye in Park's office. Joy's grandfather was actually very friendly to him and Seulgi. He did not think that he would mind, had Jimin wandered into his open office because of a glint. The sunlight that landed on a piece of jewelry. A tiara. Since Joy's official debut was in three days—he could be positive that tiara was for her. He was excited to inspect it. No less had he picked up, that voices were heard coming near. He panicked and hid. The last thing he had expected was for them to enter the very office he was hiding inside of. He was lucky the curtains were near the bookcase he was using to hid.

Peeking, his smirk grew at seeing the scowl on Sehun's face. Jimin was rather interested in seeing him with a man he didn't recognize. Seulgi said that they would slightly recognize Chanyeol, since he was the one that initially kidnapped Joy. The tall man was nowhere to be found.

"I have not broken any trust with your clan, believe me."

He watched Park nod towards Jinyoung who walked out of the room. A few seconds passed, Jinyoung came back with Jaebum who was dragging one of the younger workers. He was one of the workers who helped him and Seulgi get settled. They didn't talk much. At least, Jimin had not conversed with him much. He found the young worker rather intrusive with his questions in wanting to know more about Taehyung and Joy. He didn't give him much and neither had Seulgi. He had briefly mentioned it to Taehyung and since then, the worker was never near them again. It was not surprising for him to see he was the mole.

Recognition fell on Sehun's eyes, but the man went back to his stoic facial expression. 

"What is this, Park?"

"Is this not your man?"