vi: talk

Taehyung:

Taehyung:

            "Will she be at Namjoon's?" he had asked in hope that maybe if he said it aloud—she would be there. He was worried for her, a lot. What if she cried? How much had she cried?

Yoongi hummed before answering. "I'm not sure. Jimin did say Hobi did go to her place. He may be able to convince her to show up. You know she cannot resist his happiness. Why? Are you anxious to see our princess?"

"I just want to see her."

"Kim Taehyung, you see her every day. Are you finally admitting that you need her like we need air to survive?"

Taehyung sighed, usually he would counter it but Yoongi had made truthful points. "It's just that if I can't see her and need to avoid her—I want to be able to talk to her and be with her when no one will be watching my every move."

"I'll see what I can do Romeo. For the meantime, can you stop looking so gloomy? This is the first time we'll be seeing Jin in months."

He was looking down thinking about Joy and how she must be feeling having seen Sungjae again. Nevertheless, once he faced Yoongi he plastered on the brightest smile. He could at least fake it—even if he was dying on the inside because his friend was telling him to keep from meeting with one of his best friends if not his best friend.

Walking in and seeing Jin was a lot more liberating than he thought it would be. He had missed his older friend who he had not seen for a long time. Kim Seokjin was someone that he always looked up to. A doctor in the making and handsome to boot. If he ever had a role model—it had always been Jin.

Taehyung could not fake it too much though but gladly Jimin teased him even though he hated having to explain himself as to why he was taken by the appearance of Joohyun. He just was and even the girls he would occasionally kiss—hoping Joy would never find out—couldn't compare to how it was looking at the new girl. Luckily for him, Jin spoke out about having experienced something similar to him and on that day—he felt a heck of a lot less left out that he wasn't the only one who experienced such things.

Jin was going to leave it up to fate and Taehyung only smiled at that. Although that smile did not, last when he found out Jungkook had asked Joy out and she agreed. He didn't even know when that took place. He was going to say something about it but bit his tongue and refrained when he realized he was about to call her his. She didn't belong to him and somehow that was a bitter thought. More bitter than he would have liked it to be. He had to remember to let her date and then he would be less teased than before. Besides, there was the new girl Joohyun. It was now a mantra to himself.