xix: anger

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: mild sexual scene, mention of prostitution

Unknown:

        "Have you looked up any information on your man?"

The female beside him laughed a loud and almost scary laugh that was so her. It made him smile tenderly as she shook her head and flipped him off. He took her by surprise by bringing her to him and making her straddle him. She easily placed her arms around his neck, and he ran his hands up her bottom to rest on her hips.

"Why am I going to search up on someone I'm not even interested in?"

"Aren't you curious about his looks?" he teased, and she rolled her eyes.

"Are you curious about the looks of your woman?" she asked back and he only smirked, tightening his grip on her and grinding up to her. He heard how she stifled a moan.

"I've seen baby pictures. She should beautiful but—you know exactly who my woman is."

She rolled her eyes again and made to push him off, but his grip was too strong. That and his desire was growing. It wasn't the best of ideas to be in his hidden office in the first place but there they were. It was the middle of the day and since she was back, and her brother was back as well—she didn't have to run anything and was just part of the world she never chose but was chosen for her. He was honestly glad she was in his life. If he was capable of love, it was only with the woman on his lap.

"Well, I heard she got burned. So, that could be a lie." She stuck her tongue out at him and he leaned up, sucking her tongue in his mouth—kissing her by surprise. She quickly pushed back. "Stop. I'm mad at you. You bought Bae Joohyun. How do you think that makes me feel?"

He groaned and this time didn't stop her from pushing off. She did look down and noticed she had indeed already turned him on. She only crossed her arms, waiting for an explanation.

"I wouldn't touch her. It's so I can keep her father in check. I heard he was thinking of working with Park."

Sejeong sighed and walked around the office, running her fingers across the wooden table. "When is Park Gyuri's wedding? I'm ready for some free drinks."

"You're thinking of just getting drunk?"