xxxxviii: serene

18+ MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING: mild sexual scenes, violence & abuse/death

Yerim:

            No matter how much she looked at it, it was not going to change. Her classes weren't going to magically get easier and less hectic. She sighed, her lower lip jotting out in a pout. This schedule meant she could graduate much faster. It also meant not enough time to spend with Jungkook. She would be constantly studying that it did not matter that her parents had given her their blessing in moving in with Jungkook. She still wouldn't have time to spend with him. Her parents had only one condition when allowing her to live with him, it had been not to make them grandparents just yet. She faked gasped at that, acting as if she was as holy as an angel. Her mother called her out, having been told by Jin on the importance of her being on a good birth control, especially if she was sexually active with Jungkook a couple of times a week. She could murder him for letting out her secret. It had made Jungkook smile, because she now decided to stop calling Jin "handsome doctor" for spilling the beans and making her face embarrassment.

Letting out another sigh, she put her schedule away and wondered how they were all doing. At least five days had passed since the event where Joy was introduced to the underground world. Five days since Taehyung got down on one knee and proposed to Joy. When Jimin had dragged both she and Jungkook to the rooftop garden, she did not think she would be there to witness a proposal, let alone cry because she had seen it all. The slow start of their relationship, when they finally got together and how cute they were. She had seen it and now they were engaged. She was sure it would be a short engagement and did regret she would not be able to be there for the wedding. What Joy's sister ... stepsister? Faux sister? Yerim still did not know what to call the woman who went by Rosé. She only knew that she had grown up with Joy until she entered high school and was instead sent to a boarding school in Australia. What Rosé had told them, was that Taehyung and Joy would in fact get married while in Jeju. The sooner the better.

Sehun would be confused at Joy's sudden disappearance and even her grandfather would act as if he had no idea where she could have gone. If Sehun did find out about Jeju, it would be fine. It belonged to the Parks. Or so she thought, Yoongi corrected Jungkook in letting him know that Jeju had once belonged to the Park's but as a way to show gratitude towards Taehyung's parents in helping relocate Joy, Jeju now belonged to Taehyung. That was his land and no one but Park and now them, knew. It was a secret she was going to keep—not that she could tell anyone now that they were back to "regular" life and having to pretend as if their friends having gone missing was not worrying. She had to act as if Joy not being there was perfectly fine, even when Lisa had cornered her to ask why suddenly Joy was gone and Taehyung had missed his own graduation and as to why she and Jungkook were nowhere to be found for the remaining of the break before the semester started. She didn't need to answer any of those questions and promptly told Lisa so, leaving her with the unanswered questions that clearly did not involve her.