xxxxxi: manipulation

18+ MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING: violence/language/death

Jinyoung:

"Did you get in touch with him?"

The last thing he would have expected was to be worried for the health of the one girl, now turned woman, he had to take care of. His spent his entire life training and learning the way of the underground world with Park Youngwon, to be the right person that would follow the Park clan leader's only heir. Jinyoung had spent his early years and youth hating the existence of Park Sooyoung. She was the sole reason he was brought up away from his parents and younger sister. He had small memories of Chaeyoung. He held the picture of his family safe with him. The rancor in him growing as he grew. Sooyoung's existence had ruined his life. Even if his family was related to the Park clan, he would have still lived a normal life instead of the one where he was trained as an assassin. Wasting his youth, falling in love with someone he had to watch die at the age of 18 due to the world he lived in. Yet, everything he had built in his heart had been shattered down with one smile and gentle hello.

Loving Park Sooyoung was too easy. It was far scarier for him the moment he realized he would kill and murder anyone in the way of her happiness. Chaeyoung-his real sister who he felt those feelings should've been for-had to hold him back from going out into the world and committing his murderous spree the moment he brought Joy back to the estate in Jeju. His parents had to hold him back, explain to him that his actions would create more harm than do any good. He wanted to agree, but he could not see how not stalking Sehun and Chanyeol down, killing them, would not do any good. The world would be better without them there. Joy would be happy if they ceased to exist in the world.

"No. He isn't picking up."

Chaeyoung was speaking in a hushed tone with Jisoo. He stood, watching them with his arms crossed as inside the room he could hear the crying from Joy. She locked them all out. Jinyoung had gotten the call from Jaebum once his sparring partner and best friend informed him that he was taking Taehyung to who knows where-only that Taehyung had been threatened with the lives of Wendy and Suga. He moved fast, leaving without a word or sound to the place where Taehyung and Joy had been on their honeymoon for the past two days. Upon his arrival to the room, Joy was dressed, pacing the room with her phone in hand, biting her nails in anxiety. When she saw him, she broke down, falling to the ground and crying. The moment she walked into the home, she ran past everyone and locked herself in the room she had shared with Taehyung. No amount of knocking or pleading had allowed them to enter. Looking down at his hand, he looked at the key to the room. It was tempting, to just go inside. Her crying was like stab wounds to his heart. The more he listened, the more it hurt him. For such a bright, smiling soul to be in such pain was illegal.