xxxxi: reunion

18+ MATURE WARNING CONTENT: sexual scene

Taehyung:

               No lights were on. There was only the moonlight that seeped through the semi-closed curtains of the room. The door was slightly ajar, no one was home and if someone were to come home—they would know exactly what was going on in the pastel peached color walls with baby pink bed covers. The room was filled with heavy breathing and moaning. The sound of skin slapping was heard, as were the high-pitched moans, almost squeals that came out of Sooyoung as she let out her pleasure. Her eyes were closed, she was gripping the headboard as she rode him, swiveling her hips back and forth as he gripped her butt, meeting her halfway. Helping her maintain that friction she and he desired. His mouth was busy teasing one of her nipples to increase her arousal and pleasure. His back against the headboard, she hovered over him, panting as his grunts were muffled. He ran his teeth along the erect nub, pulling his lips over it before letting go.

"Hah, Taehyung ... so good."

He smiled, licking her nipple and bringing it back into his mouth as he latched, grunting as he felt her walls clamping down on him. She was close and his stimulation was driving her close to her release. He kept holding on, knowing he was there with how tight she was and their current pace.

These weren't the plans. He wasn't planning on making love to her again, that late night. After she woke up and he laid beside her the entire time as she looked so peaceful and he liked seeing her that way—having snuck out to get a damp towel and clean her up as she slept—he helped her into a bath and they got ready. His parents didn't know what happened and he was going to keep it that way. By the time his parents did come home, they were in the living room watching a movie as before. Sooyoung and he shared a blanket as she hogged the popcorn, her legs draped over his. Every so often she would feed him some popcorn as if it were a prize for making her happy. He only smiled; she always did that. Always hogged the popcorn and fed him when he pouted. They all had dinner together, but he could tell how Sooyoung was still worried about having had unprotected sex. He came up with an excuse that he wanted to take a walk to reminisce.

His parents only allowed it because they had guards everywhere making sure to look after them. He also promised his father that they would talk the following day. He took them to a pharmacist where she could pick up her prescription and the morning after pill. They stopped by a convenience store for him to buy condoms, as discreetly as he could but still awkward. Ironic, considering they weren't teenagers and yet he had felt like he was buying something he shouldn't. The plan was to go home, prepare for when it would happen again, but Sooyoung was happy. She was practically glowing, and he knew why.