xxxxii: inevitable

18+ MATURE WARNING CONTENT: sexual scene/talk

Yoongi:

            "Hmmm, something is different here." 

He walked into the office where Jin was sitting in his chair, a small, little smile tugging at his lips as he twirled a pen. The oblivious male only looked up when Yoongi spoke. This time he did smile and that was odd. He gave him a weird look. Jin looked happy and considering they were going into a third month of not getting anywhere but stalling the inevitable meeting between Joy and Sehun—he saw nothing to smile about. Jin had moved around the past months in the self-thoughts of how Joy would have never, in any sort of circumstance, and have picked him. Yoongi expected to have walked in to see yet again, the crestfallen face of Kim Seokjin who had the whole underground world weighing on his broad shoulders. Thank goodness, they're so broad. 

"Yoon, where's Seungwan?" 

"Would you believe me if I said she grew a sort of bond with Irene? She went to go see her and I told her I'd fetch you." He clapped his hands and spread them out as he spun, pretending to be this great gift. Jin blanched. That had been his goal the whole time. 

"Wow. Yeah and apparently my dad jokes are lame?" 

"Ha!" he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "What changed? You were looking pretty content for someone that is going to break the news to the kids."

Jin shrugged, getting up. "Nothing changed." 

Footsteps were heard coming down the hall, soon Seungwan was walking in through the door. Her hair was thicker and shinier. She glowed in every way possible. Her dress slightly sticking out in her midsection as she walked in, thumb pointing behind her with a bewildered look on her face. 

"Is something going on between Irene and Suho? She has a hickey on her neck the size of a hockey puck. Okay, not a hockey puck but it's so noticeable and she only flushed when I pointed it out as Jisoo giggled. She just left with her mom, Jin. She told me she'll text you." 

Yoongi stopped looking at Seungwan as she spoke when she mentioned the hickey. He looked slyly to the side and smirked. The small smile on Jin's face made sense now. Also, the slight proud way he stood when Seungwan told her story and how he reacted was a dead giveaway. Jin was the one to have marked Irene and he was rather confused because last he had checked, Jin was still very much in love with Joy. However, they never got the chance to speak much about that.