xxxvi: kim seokjin

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scene

Seokjin:

              There was one thing no one knew about Kim Seokjin, except for maybe Kim Namjoon—his brother. It wasn't like his brother even approved of his decisions but there was nothing Namjoon could do. He had done the things he needed to do with the help of his new acquaintance Byun Baekhyun who he was also having watch Taehyung closely.

But he didn't care if Namjoon agreed or not. He needed to do what he did. Because he knew if he didn't—no one else would and he wouldn't be able to live with himself. As much as it felt right to do nothing, he just couldn't.

He knew more than he let on. He acted like he wasn't sure what to do with everything handed to him, but he did. He searched, he learned and even though Yoongi and Seungwan thought they were being discreet. They weren't. After Namjoon told him everything, after he began searching knowing something was up, what he had seen of Yoongi and Seungwan and the way they acted made more sense.

First, he figured they were in a relationship when he would see Yoongi more often than not at the hospital. Only Yoongi wasn't there to see him, he was there for Seungwan.

Second, Yoongi was there for one of his trauma patients in the ground floor. Yoongi did not recognize him due to him having his mask on. He had hoped, dearly hoped it was just someone that looked like Yoongi. He was wrong and seeing Yoongi again, but on the operation-table was not his plan.

Third, he met Park Youngwon by accident once when buying food. He didn't know the man, yet he got pulled aside and told how much he resembled his father and how proud he would be of him having become a doctor. Youngwon promised he would always keep him safe. That was the first and last time he saw Park and he wondered if Park always knew it was him or had simply forgotten with time. It had been a good three years ago, and it started his want to know more but school and work got in the way.

However, Park's words were the moment he decided to do some research. He didn't have a father, as far as he remembered. He grew up with only his mother and she would say how his father had left them. He never cared much to know about him, until that day and he came up with nothing but blanks. It wasn't until recently that he decided to research once more.