i: start

Taehyung:

                How did he get here? Why was he even here? What made him take the route in the first place? It wasn't his normal route. It was completely different. Was it that new girl? Yeah, he was following that new girl. Then he lost sight of her. That turned out to be a good thing because then he would have been a creep and Joy wouldn't let him hear the end of his "stalking." Now he was there, with nowhere to hide or go. He was confused, scared, but most of all utterly lost. Drops were felt on his head as it was starting to rain. Great, so not only was he unable to move after seeing what he saw but now he was getting rained on.

Slowly he started to back away but slipped from the puddle behind him. The gravel under his foot made a sound. It should not have been heard, except everything was quiet, only the small sounds of the rain starting to pick up the pace was heard. The people in front of him all turned in his direction. He was screwed.

Immediately he started to run, only to end up running into someone who dragged him away, behind some drums. Taehyung was breathing heavily, and he jumped when the person touched his shoulder.

"Yo-yoongi?"

⇤〜⑉⑅﹎⑅〜⑉⇥

6 Hours Earlier

The day was barely starting but he was already wishing it was over. It didn't help that he lacked sleep. He could only really blame himself for procrastinating on the assignment that was due. He always did hate writing papers. As he walked onto campus, he could hear the bustling of those around him. At least today was a Friday. That meant the weekend was coming and he could finally start having a life. It wasn't that he was a playboy per say—but he did enjoy going out and flirting with the pretty girls at the clubs. He really couldn't remember the last time he had a girlfriend. Was it back when he was 17? Why did he even go out in the first place if it wasn't to find a girlfriend?

"Hey, we missed ya yesterday." A voice spoke beside him as he was shoved in a friendly manner.

Jungkook smiled up at him with his bunny smile—scrunching his nose. He could only let out a breathy chuckle at his younger friend. Of course, Jungkook had more time. He was a sophomore and still not having decided what his major was going to be just yet. He on the other hand, was not and already well into his photography major.

"Well, some of us don't have time."