xxii: memories

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING/TW: slight sexual scene, implied attempted rape/drugging, strong language

Flashback

            "Okay, what movie are we watching?"

Taehyung only smiled when Joy came in with the bowl of popcorn and plopped herself down on the free seat which was beside his. Jimin was on the ground, sprawled out on a blanket and laying on the pillow. He blindly reached around for some popcorn. Joy handed him some as he stuffed his mouth before answering the question. "We're watching The Grudge."

"Well, then goodbye!" Joy attempted to leave but he grabbed her around the waist and sat her back down, holding her down. "Tae, I don't want nightmares!"

She whined and pouted while holding her hands together in a plea, making him want to just squish her and keep her in his hold by how cute she looked and was acting. Joy acting cute was a weakness of his, one he never said or showed affected him. He let her go the moment he knew she was not going to run away—out of his house. Even if she tried, he kept his arm around the couch behind her to hold her in place if the occasion called for it.

"Joy, why do you think you're sitting by me? No one else will let you cling to their arm. You'll spend the majority of the movie just hiding."

"So, why watch it?"

"Because Tae secretly loves you clinging to him." Jimin mocked but yelped in pain when he hit him with a pillow. "It's not like anyone else would let her cling to them anyway. I wouldn't."

Jimin sat up; the sole purpose was to take the bowl of popcorn from Joy's hands. Joy let him but kept pouting down to him. If anything—Joy's cuteness affected them all and it worked the most on Jimin. Taehyung saw as Jimin's face softened at her pout. His friend shifted his gaze to him but he shut it down with a fast and effective: "No."

"Tae, you know if I have nightmare's you'll be the one I will end up bothering. All. Night. Long!" Joy spun to him, grabbing his hand and shaking it.

"I'm not the one who picked the movie. I just offered my home because according to all of you, I have the biggest screen and best sound system."

"You do. And I picked the movie Joy; we want to see Hobi scream."

Namjoon walked in with Yoongi and Hoseok behind him. At the sound of his name being spoken, Hoseok—who had been smiling brightly and running to sit on the other side of Joy—froze and like Joy, almost made a run for it. Yoongi was the one who held him back. Joy only pouted to Namjoon who casually shoved her head back. She had been kneeling on the couch, leaning over, hands clasped together, and when Namjoon shoved her, gravity pulled her and she fell sideways into Taehyung who was checking his phone. Jisoo had texted him—she was out of town but she wanted to make sure he wasn't spending time with Joy. It was ironic for Joy to fall on him and how he quickly reacted by cradling her head.