36. Hurt Me

My eyes crack open, hearing my name being called. I fell asleep by the church door, waiting for 5:30am, the time Father John gets to the church.

"Gerard? What are you doing?" He seems concerned and cautious.

I suppose he is waiting for Frank to jump out of the bushes and knock him out with a frying pan.

"I-I um..." I scramble to my feet, clearing my throat, "I wanted to see you. I-"

"Where is Frank?"

"He is gone. I don't know where and I don't care either."

"So...what is it you want?"

"Can we go to your office to talk? It's cold out here." I mumble, feeling the usual sick feeling I always get when I think of that damn office.

He nods slowly, confused.

"Sure..."

We make our way up to his office. When we get there, I take in a deep breath. Going into that room is harder than I thought it'd be.

"So, Gerard, what is it you wanted to discuss?" He asks, shutting the door.

As he turns, his eyes widen. I am standing quite close to him.

"I finally understand why you would hurt me."

"I-um...what?"

"You wanted me to feel the pain I cause others to feel. I get it. Thank you." I bite my lip, watching his eyebrows furrow.

"Uh...is this a joke? A set up? Cops are ready to come in, aren't they?" he steps back, his back hitting the door.

I shake my head.

"No."

"Um...okay?"

"Hurt me."

His eyes widen, "What?!"

"Hurt me. Tear me apart. I cant fucking deal with my useless self. I need something...anything." He watches tears fall down my face. I begin begging, "I need pain. If you don't bruise me up, I-I'll fucking call t-the cops."

He clears his throat, allowing his dominant side to take over.

"Shut up and take your pants off."

I know he is gonna rip me to shreds, but that's what I need.

If he doesn't kill me, I may just do it myself...